This looks so interesting. Like many people here, I'm sure, I'd love to be able to simply go ahead and order a new Mach II without any worries. But having already invested heavily in my current audio PC, the decision to drop Euros 2k+ for a new one is difficult for me. I would do it though if there was a guarantee of better sound.
Are you happy to offer a trial period so that people could evaluate the Mach II in their own systems, with a restocking fee (plus two-way shipping costs) if they wished to return it?
(Greetings for Melbourne BTW.)