XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
March 29, 2024, 12:25:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any NOS1 owners in the PA/NJ/NYC Metro Area?  (Read 6103 times)
hifial
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2014, 10:41:37 pm »

Are there any Phasure NOS1 DAC (and possible XXHighend PC) owners in the Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York City Metro Area? Say within a two hour drive of the Metro Area.

If so would you be willing to allow me the opportunity to hear the NOS1 in your system? Also if possible to hear it in more then one system would be a plus.

I have had the opportunity to hear the Lampizator L4 DSD only DAC in several systems and will be able to hear a Lampizator L5 PCM/DSD DAC with Duelund Caps soon. I will also have the chance to hear a Lampizator DSD with Duelunds and a built in volume control in my system.

Looking foreword to hearing from any owners of the NOS1 DAC in the Metro Area regardless.

Thanks in advance, Al aka hifial.

PS My system consists of the following:

2013 Mac Mini i7 2.3GHz Quad-core-16GB RAM-128GB SSD-Boot Camped with W8 and Mountain Lion-J River MC-Pure Music-Audirvana Plus-Seagate HD>Thunderbolt>Mac Mini>USB 3>exaSound e20 MK III .082 clock>Merrill Audio Veritas Ncore NC1200 Mono Amps>B&W 802D>Cabling=High Fidelity CT1 in custom balanced configuration - High Fidelity CT1E with custom CT1 Jumpers for bi-wire-Triode Wire Labs 10 Plus PC for Amps and Mac Mini>The Mac,HD,e20 are all on Synergistic Research Tranquility Base all supported by Stillpoints Ultra Mini-The B&W and Veritas are supported by Stillpoints Ultra SS.

boleary
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 02:41:40 pm »

I live a bit West of Philly (Phoenixville)and would be happy to enlighten your ears! You could even bring your dac for comparison.

Brian

XX2.07/MB: ASRock Extreme 4M , i7-3930K @ 0.5GHz/ RAM-OS W10586/32 Gigs 1600 DDR3/ Clarixa usb cable  /Q1,3,4,5 = *14*/1/1/*1* / *Q1Factor = 1* / Peak Extension: Off/Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *.5ms* / Straight Contiguous / SFS = *.02,/ Do Nothing With Cover Art / not Invert / *(Phase Alignment Off  / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Real Time / Scheme = 3-5 / UnAttended (Just Start) / *All* Services Off except LAN & RDC/ Persist off/No OSD / No Running Time / Minimize OS / Boost on/XTweaks : Balanced Load = *40* / Nervous Rate = 1/ Cool when Idle = NA / Provide Stable Power = 0 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Best/ Time Stability = On/ No Up-sampling/R-2R DAC
hifial
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 01:22:07 pm »

Hi Brian and thank you. I really appreciate it. I will send you a PM in a day or two to discuss.

Al.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: