XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
March 29, 2024, 08:49:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NOS1 Upgrade contains ...  (Read 81594 times)
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« on: May 11, 2014, 04:09:06 pm »

So yes, there finally is one :

Ultra low power supply everywhere (USB Interface, Clock Section, DAC, Gain Stage).

New audio oscillators.

100% isolation of USB Interface and DAC with zero added jitter by the isolation by means of game changing "invention".

Net peak-peak jitter at the input of the D/A chips went down from 210ps to (way) less than 13ps (13ps can be regarded the limit of the analyser used). In RMS jitter this will be (way) less than 1.625ps. See the "jitter" topic for this.

No influence of the PC any more. This also means no XXHighEnd dials influencing any more.

Better DC Offset Control because of the elimination of one formerly separate ground forming point (now only one remains).

A total of 4 newly added PCBs will do all this.

What will happen to your NOS1 ?

The power supply in the left leg will be removed and replaced by an ultra low noise regulator with measured positive rail supply noise of ~2uV.

The power supply to the actual DAC board will be through an ultra low noise regulator of ~1.5uV for both the positive and negative rail.

The power supply to the Gain Stage will be through a separate ultra low noise regulator of ~1.5uV for both the positive and negative rail (no feedback from the DAC board's supply possible).

The DAC board will receive another PCB on top of it that from now on being the "clock section". The both oscillators on it will receive their supply from yet another ultra low noise regulator of ~1.4uV (positive rail) with no back or forth feedback to the DAC board.

The both oscillators (one for 44.1KHz base and one for 48KHz base) will mutually be powerd down when the "other base" is in order. Thus also no feedback possible from the respective other oscillator.
To shut down the respective oscillator, a new version (1.04) of the Phasure NOS1 Driver is required when your NOS1 is used outside of XXHighEnd.

The output voltage and maximum current possibilities of the main (shunt) PSU will be changed to the now required needs.

New (more) wiring will emerge between the USB Interface and DAC board.

The oscillators will move from the USB board to the new top DAC board (and will change type along the way).

The output terminals will move position to the left (seen from the back side).
The holes now emerging will be nicely closed.

The CPLD ("FPGA") on the DAC board will receive a new program.

There will be an "A" signature on the front in between the legs.

There is more detail hardly worth mentioning because you are not interested - like input capacitors needing to move from the one PCB to the other or other wiring and connectors needing change. Still, that too consumes time to perform.
Anyway envision that your complete NOS1 needs to be taken apart for this in the first place and that it has to be re-assembled afterwards. All of it (ok, not the display).

Functional Merits

First off, the crazy thing : While XXHighEnd was made to influence the DAC for the better, this "software playback" influence is now out of the equation. Of course, right from the start (at designing D/A converters) I have been trying this, and now it finally works out.
Although you don't know it, two very different kind of DACs have been designed in the past two years (up and running) with the same objective, but THIS is now about how you NOS1 owners can upgrade to that situation. The approach is very different now (and the most new) and I guess it could only emerge from the experience of the past two years.
Again, you don't know a thing about this ...

While software can not influence any more, the PC itself can't either. In the end this is logic (at least to me), but notice that things like a Silverstone USB3 card also lost their influence. Or USB2 vs USB3 for that matter. Or BIOS settings. Devices shut off. Name it.
There is just no electrical connection any more between the PC and the DAC;

Everybody will say easily "yes of course, because isolation is isolation, right ?". Well, true in itself, but if it were that simple it would have been in the first NOS1 to begin with. And don't you think I haven't been working on that right from the start (like about Adnaco glass interfaces which (as a few know by now) also fail. Thus, 100% isolated for sure, but *such* isolation only makes it worse.
Side note : I am pretty confident that for the NOS1a such a glass interface can be applied now, hence it would allow you to have the NOS1a on quite some distance from the PC and nothing will deteriorate.

Without having said it explicitly, it will be clear to you that no USB interface "tweaks" etc., or USB cables for that matter, will influence one tiny bit from now on.

Done with the tweaking - just good sound.

Ehm, THE BEST SOUND.
Oh yes, it matters. Say that it can matter to the degree you are used to from one setting (or tweak) to the other, but now a much bigger step and to the better direction only;
As often I don't have words for it, so I hope you will just trust me. But it is better-better-better.

This "better" has been apporached from all angles possible, mainly thinking from my ever so often brought forward "noise" subject and how less noise can imply less good SQ because of now remaining more distinct frequencies. Well, for those who can make out merits of supply noise : that is now way UNDER the output noise of the DAC. So the 8uV (or something like that) measured at the output is not related much to the "incoming" supply noise, however, the supply noise is detrimental to jitter at various places (but think oscillators to begin with). Now, supply noise previously superseded the DAC's output noise by far, while now it is 1.5uV (RMS) only (think around -160dB).
Notice that two years ago this would not have been possible to achieve because of new components (think chips) available now.
For insiders : For minus supply voltage to go this low no components are available, so this was self-created.

So what does this by now mil-spec machine bring us ?

For the obvious part : I can run my processor at any speed I like, I can leave on the LAN, I can play Attendedly - I can do anything to my convenience.

And the expected part : SQ is increased by so many miles that it is hard to bring across. More (SPL) highs are pushed out than ever before while at the same time totally nothing is hurting. Somehow it is all about balance and don't ask me how it is possible that e.g. 70's music had covered up so much good highs like better than today's (without replaying today's for comparison). Things changed into creapingly real and the difference between any drumming heard and our son's practicing has been diminished to undisturbing (really so !). The real "un-difference" still comes from my self-recording of the drumming, but this is because I can compare it back-to-back.

For the past couple of months I had to lie somewhat or keep quiet where I said something anyway, but I had this running in lab-setup for these couple of months with all sorts of trial PCBs and wires to plug all together, while now all is running from the meant final PCBs and ... working. This latter part was related to the thrill of lab setups working while the real thing for example was about the shut off of respective oscillators which could not be simulated. So now you also know why my sampling rate was fixed to one rate only and for those who got that : how I had to break-in a new DAC because I needed the old one for XXHighEnd measurements etc. Meanwhile there was no way to revert to my old NOS1 for listening because the difference with this "NOS1a" is just too huge.

What's next ?
Happy
Peter

For the Stealth III LPS PC :
W10-14393.0 - July 17, 2021 (2.11)
XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere (also from the PC).

For a general PC :
W10-10586.0 - May 2016 (2.05+)
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere.

Global Moderator
christoffe
Audio Addict

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 05:06:13 pm »

What's next ?
Happy
Peter

Price for the upgrade!!!
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 06:34:08 pm »

Haha, that didn't take long ...

When this was worked out at first I really wanted to have that a 1000 euro or less but this can't go. There is really too much work involved let alone all the work that *has* be done. But as usual I don't count that anyway (but still like to mention it heat)
Also, if I relate it to the ever back 1000, then compared to that something like 145 euros on more (relatively expensive) additional components had to be used since then.

If I say 1225 (edit : this is ex VAT for those liable to it) I'm afraid that I will be sorry forever but if only one of you does it it will be no pain (haha). Anyway, I rather make many of you happy with an all "new" NOS1 and amazingly better sound after finally finding the path how to do it - than while "without pain for sure" all has been without reason (because too expensive and nobody does it).
Well, I always have it for myself. Wink

Before people ask ...
I don't see it happening that this can be a "DIY" project; there is just way too much work involved to begin with (we estimate it for ourselves on two days outside of soldering the new PCBs). Also there's parts changing which influence THD when not done right and it really needs measurement to check that (and you won't be able to).
More technically ... there is some resoldering needed of SMD parts and some people already know how easy it is to accidentally remove the "pads" from the PCB and next you will not be able to recover from that. Lastly desoldering of things with several pins at the same time is needed (think "headers") and you really need equipment for that.
So I tried, surely thought if it explicitly, but DIY can't work.

Peter

XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).

For a general PC :
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.

Global Moderator
manisandher
Crazy Audiophile

from-first-principles.com

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 07:02:31 pm »

I'm definitely in... When can I send my NOS1 to you? Next week? No problem.

Mani.

Main System:
Phasure Mach III (Win 14393.0 on RAM-OS / controlled by RDC, / connected directly to music server / XXHighEnd 2.11 / Minimize OS / Engine#4 Adaptive / DB=4096 / Q1=10 / xQ1=15 / Q3,4,5=1 / SFS=4.00 / XTweaks = 34, 10, 0, 0, 0 / Straight Contiguous / Clock Resolution = 15ms / Scheme 3-5 (low/realtime) / 8x Arc Prediction / switch #5 'up/off' / Unattended) mobo USB3 port -> Lush^3 -> Phasure NOS1a B75 G3 -> 8m Blaxius^2 -> First Watt F5 mono amps -> Tune Audio Anima horn speakers
Office System:
Phasure Stealth II -> Lush^2 -> RME ADI-2 Pro FS R -> Neurochrome 286 mono amps -> Tune Audio Marvel horn speakers
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 07:03:24 pm »

People,

Maybe I am premature, but with by now 3 persons subscribing for the upgrade I has to be clear that this all has to be carefully planned. For example, I just told that it takes us 2 days to perform all what's needed, this would be absolute time like 16 hours in a row. But some times there is more to do, plus there is packing etc. and I don't really count in failed measuering and some more;

What I want to say is, if we over here take it more easy than 3 days should be more normal throughput time for one upgrade only. So with just 3 persons only this is 9 days already and might you think to send in your NOS1 quickly to be a fourth for sure, well, you will be without music for 12 days already.
And just saying : In the past it happened that people sent in their NOS1's just like that (unannoinced), hoping for the best. This might have worked out in the past for a 1 day "minor" job, but not this time. Thus, approach it like that and you will be just at the end of the list because I can't do it to others that they have to wait for you only because you decided to be "fast".
So please do not do that, Ok ?

Otherwise, well, the job as a whole could be quite gigantic; if I only count 50 people to do it (and sneakily not informing those who never look in the forum anyway) it is a 150 working day job which in my math comes down to 30 weeks in a row.
So yes, this is a bit of a poblem.
But maybe only 10 do it.
(maybe because a 4th just announced himself).

All the best to all,
Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 07:10:32 pm »

Oh, in case it is not clear :
I am keeping an honest list of people "subscribing" regarding the sequence. Please trust me with that.

Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
Arjan
Audio Enthusiast

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 07:15:06 pm »

Hi Peter,

What will be the situation for new NOS1 orders?
Price and availability?

Regards, Arjan

March, 2018 (2.10)
Music Server (old PC) RDC to Mach II Stealth 14393 RAM-OS / no videocard / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/3/4/5 = 30/0/1/1/ Q1Factor = 40 (Dev.Buffer = 4096) / ClockRes = 0.5ms / SFS = 5.19 Mx = 120 Straight Contiguous / driver buffer 16ms / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = High / Scheme = 3-5 / Unattended / Minimize OS / PeakExtend off / Arc Prediction / NO custom filter / 16x Upsampling / XTweaks 38 (turbo boost off in bios and cpu ratio 24!),1,-,0,1/with coverart / --> mobo USB --> The Lush 100 cm --> NOS1a 75B --> Blaxius --> bnc amps Jadis JA30 (modified and with the best tubes) --> Speakers
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2014, 08:30:19 am »

Arjan,

I started typing an answer yesterday but a decent answer is not so simple at this moment. I am working on it, probably for later today. So don't think I forgot about you ...

Regards,
Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
Mamba315
Audio Loudspeaker

Ferrari NOS1a

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2014, 06:49:46 pm »

Hi Peter,
  Very excited to wake up and read this!  I'm quite interested in sending the Ferrari back to you for the upgrade.  I have that Benchmark DAC so I wouldn't be music-less no matter how long the upgrade took.

Assuming this needs a new OSX driver?  Any ETA on that?

Also assuming the XXHE PC with Arc Prediction would still be superior due to better filters, but will be interesting to compare the two regardless.

Matt
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2014, 07:32:02 pm »

Hi there Matt. On the list as #12. Happy

The Mac driver is something to work out yet and it could be a problem. But what's a problem is a challenge.

Best regards and thanks !
Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
fmanheck
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 02:33:51 am »

OK Peter
Put me on the list. You can give me pricing and ETA when convenient but I want to be in the "que"

Fred

MACH lll PC 14/28 / RAM OS 10493/ 2.10 Phasure NOS1a G3 24/768 USB DAC KS mode -Adaptive/Device buffer -4096/DAC is 32bits 768khz/DAC needs -32bits/Phase Alignment - NO/Format Change - enable/ Decode HDCD ON/Processor Core Appointment 3-5/Player Prio LOW/Thread Prio Real Time/Clock Res 15ms/Xtweaks 64,1,1,0,1/ SFS 5.19 MAX 120/Include garbage collect ON/Copy to XXdrive by standard ON/Stop Desktop ON/Stop Remaining ON/Stop Wasapi ON/Keep LAN ON/Use remote desktop ON/Persist ON/OSD ON/Coverart show Wallpaper, show back, at attended, show mirror back/ Q1,3,4,5,xQ1-30,1,1,0,1/40/ Amp: Music Reference RM200 HC version / Speakers Omega HO Alnico Monitors with Audio Smile Super Tweeters  Bass augmented by 2 GR Research OB subwoofers
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2014, 08:24:29 am »

Very nice Fred !
You are 15.

BBQ time ! Wink
(well, not so much over here)

Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
AlainGr
Audio Addict

Music for life

alain_gregoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2014, 12:46:04 pm »

Hi Peter,

Can you add me to your list ? I suppose I could send it when you will notify me with some advance, since there will be the transportation time...

I am excited, but for the time being, I will put some money aside Happy

Will you put all the info needed (address and all) somewhere ?

And finally (...) What is your advice about leaving the NOS1 floating on liquid, so it will better endure the shocks while being returned to you ? Wink

And if you can explain how to electrically isolate ourself from certain emotions, it would be a bonus Wink

Regards,

Alain

Desktop with ASUS Sabertooth X79 motherboard,Intel 3930k 6 cores (+ 6) at 1.2 GHZ,32GB ram 1333Mhz,Win 10 pro build 14386 64 bit with no updates,OS + XXHE on external Sata III SSD (Esata), music (WAV) on external 5200 rpm drive through network, OS MInimized, XX with engine 4 adaptive,4096 (buffer size), CPU with scheme 3,Player = Low,Thread = RealTime, Q1 = 14,Q345 = 1,1,1,Q1x=1,Clock res = (variable),Stop Desktop Services,Stop Remaining Services,Stop Wasapi,,LAN on,persist = on,all OSD off,SFS = 2,PE off,PA off, Arc Prediction,x16 Upsample, Straight Contiguous,Lush USB  cable,Phasure NOS1a DAC,Meitner PA-6 preamp, Spectral Audio DMA-180  Power Amp, Tannoy System 15 DMT II, Tannoy St-100 supertweeters, Tannoy TS2.12 subwoofers (2). * On hiatus for a while...
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2014, 01:25:38 pm »

Good morning there Alain. #17 you are.

And finally (...) What is your advice about leaving the NOS1 floating on liquid, so it will better endure the shocks while being returned to you ?

Well, of course we have trucks with air suspension (planes inherently have that) but water suspension ? maybe not. Otoh you can send it by boat I think.

And if you can explain how to electrically isolate ourself from certain emotions, it would be a bonus

This could be an even more tough one. But I was thinking of this :
(and thanks !)

* Alain02.png (85.95 KB, 635x347 - viewed 1393 times.)

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
AlainGr
Audio Addict

Music for life

alain_gregoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2014, 01:39:34 pm »

Ha ! I see that you have changed the NOS1 exterior look also ! Nice Wink

So after being a "sweet sixteen" some eons ego, I will be the "sweet seventeen" Happy

I now see the NOS1 as "the real source" Happy

Thanks Happy

Desktop with ASUS Sabertooth X79 motherboard,Intel 3930k 6 cores (+ 6) at 1.2 GHZ,32GB ram 1333Mhz,Win 10 pro build 14386 64 bit with no updates,OS + XXHE on external Sata III SSD (Esata), music (WAV) on external 5200 rpm drive through network, OS MInimized, XX with engine 4 adaptive,4096 (buffer size), CPU with scheme 3,Player = Low,Thread = RealTime, Q1 = 14,Q345 = 1,1,1,Q1x=1,Clock res = (variable),Stop Desktop Services,Stop Remaining Services,Stop Wasapi,,LAN on,persist = on,all OSD off,SFS = 2,PE off,PA off, Arc Prediction,x16 Upsample, Straight Contiguous,Lush USB  cable,Phasure NOS1a DAC,Meitner PA-6 preamp, Spectral Audio DMA-180  Power Amp, Tannoy System 15 DMT II, Tannoy St-100 supertweeters, Tannoy TS2.12 subwoofers (2). * On hiatus for a while...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6  All
  Print  

Jump to: