XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
April 19, 2024, 09:15:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Windows 10 - my Personal Verdict  (Read 49314 times)
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2015, 10:12:08 am »

All,

Suppose one would like to observe the capabilities of Windows 10 and then specifically Build 10586.0. Notice though that 10565 won't be much different. [...]

Time for an update here;

Yesterday was my fourth night with 10586.0 again and at some stage I expressed that the sound is getting so eerie now, that it is actually unbelievable.
So as I announced in between the lines elsewhere ... Yes, with the Intona Isolator in the chain I explicitly decided to try 10586.0 again. And, most probably it has been in this very topic that I told more than once that it seems that we (me) need better "hardware". Read : that the culprit by now had to be sought somewhere else.
I guess I was right ...

In brief here's what I did, since the Intona :

I listened through the Intona for 4 days with W10 10074. This brought me euphoria Re: Intona High Speed USB 2.0 galvanic isolation.

Then I started listening to 10586.0 for the first day and thought "huh ? - does it sound even better or is it all over wrong ?". I couldn't decide really as I needed to play more different music, but since it was the first day of Christmas, it was Christmas music only (over here).

The second (day of Christmas) it went the same, and at some stage I started to notice that all (!) was so forward that I thought it might drive me crazy. Notice that this was about background music, always (c'mon, think Christmas !). So I found it too profound or I was playing too loud. A choir during dinner is nice, but a choir being all around your dinner table watching over you, is not. Not for me.
But wrong it never was and annoying it never did.

The third day was more of an annoying evening itself, because 10586.0 was starting to play tricks on me. Thus, I now was more actively controlling it (stop, select next album and such) but soon I lost the connection from the Remote (RDC). From there totally nothing could be done with it - not even plugging in the monitor and keyboard + mouse. It needed a reboot (by hard power off).
Soon this happened a second time and I actually was not able to really listen. I was more busy with the attempt to get the connection going and then reboot after all. aggressive

When it happened for the third time, I thought "okayy, this isn't going to be it" with not so explicitly in mind that it was Walhalla. I just didn't know it and listened to maybe 20 hours of Christmas music. So : "Let's try 10565 then".

Wow, that did not last for 10 minutes. Strange ... now *that* was annoying and cold.
I couldn't tell whether it now was worse than say 2 months ago, or that it was just relative to 10586.0, but I really could not get myself keeping on listening to it. So, into 10586.0 again, this time leaving in the hdd  so it would save me one activity when a next reboot would be needed (this is all boot-from-RAM stuff). I also decided to have all right, right from the start, so I wouldn't even need a connection for control; make the playlist somewhat longer and have a go again.
I don't have any recollection of what really happened further as my mood wan't the best any more and it was late.

Yesterday I decided that it had to be the LAN shutting off (except for the RDC part) causing 10586.0 troubles, so I left it on (Keep LAN - Persistent). To start with the end of that - all kept on running now.

But this now was the first day that I could really pick what to play and ... oh boy, was it all good (not referring to my picks).

What occurred to me was actually what I already knew from 10856.0 : bells. Bells bells bells and more bells.
Yes, imagine the Christmas music which shows a few bells here and there too. Of course I noticed it, but I also already knew that it was exactly the culprit once "sought".
From the same post I quoted from in the beginning of this post :

Get hold of Blade Runner Trilogy ( http://www.amazon.com/Blade-Runner-Trilogy-25th-Anniversary/dp/B000Z0OX9O ) and pull out CD2 and play Track 03 - Dr. Tyrell's Owl.
If you have a playback system which is a bit like mine, your jaw will drop to the floor as in "is THIS possible ?!??".
IOW, you will hear bells which are so super clear and so crazily loud that at least I myself say that only real bells can do this. It is amazing and possibly the most amazing I ever perceived from music playback.
Btw my tweeters can digest 450W or so, and maybe this helps.
[...]
You won't be happy for 30 seconds ...
So a little bit into the track the super clean bells turn into more complex sounds and when it is as loud as we play over here, it soon starts to hurt. The all so interesting bell sounds turn into something which we can literally call shattering; shattering as shattering is meant to be.
Now THAT is your beautiful Windows 10 Operating System.
No wait, that is all beyond Build 10074

So of course I tried that too, and was excited to hear those super loud bells again, and ...
Nothing.
Well, nice bells still, but not the super loud and also no shattering at all. Just a track but with nice bells, which kind of bells I had been listening to for half an album just before.  The bells that make you feel eerie because you keep on thinking that it is not possible; something like an infinite resolution (infinite ferquency would be the better term, for bells working out so great).

So what's up this time ?

Maybe not quite unexpected - it is and remains "USB" which implies so much. Ok, we could call it "computer" or "noise from", or "stupid interface", but it is totally clear that with the isolation of the USB interface, a whole new world of sound can be explored. And if it is not the isolation itself, then it still is this (Intona) device which coincidentally works out so well for ... yea, what ?

For a Windows 10 10586.0 Operating System which otherwise was judged as the worse by me ? Which presented a stuffed ears feeling with the balance al over totally wrong ? which preseted raw sound and only cold "not-music" ?
How can it be.

By now I forgot a bit how I judged 10074 with the Isolation, except for "infinitely good". And oh, it just was and I'm sure it still is (nothing changed there). But 10586.0 makes it explicitly eerie. Apart from all the sounds being so explicit (this alreasy was so without the Isolation), there's now the additional -almost explicitly- working out of it all. That it all now is as intended and that the intention has been to be sucked into the crazy world of the creator(s).
I tried to see speakers but only saw things flying. I tried to think of a next album/track to play, but could only wait for the next track of the same album playing. I once again thought that it would be completely useless to obtain tracks in the Demo Gallery, because without exception all would go in. So wait for the next track to be the better one, which it always was.
Be drugged.

Here's my list which is not exactly your list, but possibly prepare to obtain the same (if you can believe anything I'm sprouting anyway) :

XXHighEnd 2.04 (I am still sure this makes a huge difference over 2.03 - and it has been confirmed by quite a few, by email <- better to put it in the forum !).

The Intona Isolator (I didn't see anyone who received his yet).

The boot from RAM, removed HDD and nothing else connected than LAN cable (only CPU fan running).

My other super explicit hardware change to attack strange Windows 10 beyond 10074 in the first place (nobody knows what it is, but everybody is allowed to know that it will be available to you soon).

With the above all together, I can't even start to describe what all is heard more than without it. So we must be careful to keep on understanding what is happening in the first place, because these things (hearing more) have never been in order - not from my hand. It (hear more) also tends to be a phenomenon which is not used often any more in this forum, because it is a weak thing. I mean, it is very very easy to "tune" for hearing more, but it usually ends up with things being wrong, like certain frequencies being emphasized while others should go along but don't (the typical 10586.0 without Isolator). But now it really is time to express that "a million" things more are in there (this will be the main difference with 10074, I think).
I will give you one example of this : Ahmad Jamal - A quiet time, Track 04 - Petry;
I have this in my Demo Gallery because once upon a time I found that all sorts of strange sounds were heard towards the end and I thought it was nice to watch that in the future and maybe see it develop further. Well, try it today ...
The whole complete 6 minute track is all one big pile of strange sounds, with a piano now in the background.

Peter

For the Stealth III LPS PC :
W10-14393.0 - July 17, 2021 (2.11)
XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere (also from the PC).

For a general PC :
W10-10586.0 - May 2016 (2.05+)
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere.

Global Moderator
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2015, 03:02:58 pm »

Yesterday I decided that it had to be the LAN shutting off (except for the RDC part) causing 10586.0 troubles, so I left it on (Keep LAN - Persistent). To start with the end of that - all kept on running now.

But must have been coincidence because with some other tests a couple of hours ago, it again went wrong.
Stupid thing is that there's no single way to access the PC, you you really must reboot.

Later I am going to try with deactivating the "Stop W10 Services".

Peter

XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).

For a general PC :
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.

Global Moderator
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2016, 10:11:31 am »

Funny ...
Yesterday I tried Windows 8 in this same configuration (Intona in the chain) and I did not like it at all. My idea about it : spoiled already.

So it seems not to be about Windows 8 not responding well to the Intona, but that all what Windows 10 is doing - and which a.o. is about adding variation to the higher frequency sound (Silverstone USB card alike), is now smeared all over by Windows 8. This is relative of course, because at first it was Windows 10 making the Windows 8 highs more "grey", so I am sure it is the same thing. But W10 is so right by now that it is apparent immediately how "wrong" W8 is.

My so far always observartion of W8 being more accurate, by now has gone. With deep listening it still might be, but a. there is less music (crucial !) and b. the accuracy "effect" is highs which now seems synthesized.

So I am spoiled (likely) or got used to the sound of W10 (I refuse to believe that).

Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2016, 11:48:00 am »

Yesterday I sat down to explicitly observe how 10074 now would sound, with the Intona. Actually I was a little bit afraid that I had to come back on my 10586.0 = so good verdict, because I hardly listened to 10074 with the Intona in the chain. What I recall of it was that it surely brought a big difference, and was more "right".

So I rebooted into 10074, gave one of my favourites a go and ...

... hmm ...

I think I now have found a new "audio descriptive term", although I'd need to find the exact word for it. But new it is :

What I heard with 10074 in relation to the knowledge of 10586.0 is :

A technical sensation (as in the medical term), bringing extasy for the wrong reason.

How to explain that;
I now saw that one can be excited for something which is for technical reasons only. A sort of : okayy, this surely is not the real thing, but I like it for its bass. I hate the greyness of the cymbals, but alas, net it is better than something which does not show that bass.

This was just an example (meaning, nothing about good bass or whatever) and it just came so clear to me how we (apparantly !) can like pure fake *IF* we only know about the real thing first (so, debunked then). So a 100 things occurred to me, which did not occur to me at all previously, in the very same situation. In itself logic, because it is always so that "references" are crucial. But to even emphasize the importance, what about this :

As you may recall I have had one continous complaint over time (for 10074) and that is that it is grey to some degree. Worse is that this bring a flavour while I don't like flavours. However, over Windows 8 the win is quite easy for me, so I accepted that (psychologically this is difficult for me, but I did so anyway). Now :

Once you are used to something like 10586.0 in this very Intona situation for a week or two, and *then* you revisit 10074 then you won't last long. That bad ...
No wait, not bad. But the explicit obervation for listening to it for all the wrong reasons in the world. And the greyness is now killing.
It is here and there and left and right and top and bottom and in and out and ... where all the things you hear are explicitly not right. So maybe that's my new Audio Descriptive Term : Not Right (as the opposite of Right and which you can only know when you listened to Right).

Seeing myself writing this blurp, I must honestly say that a week ago or so already, I thought to wrote about :
Okay, so this is it. More real as this it is not going to be. Drums are more realistic now than my 100% realistic self recording of the drum kit, so maybe it is time to (dare to) express about it. I didn't because there's always more behind the horizon, I learned. But now I do so after all.

The change is so drastic that I dare say that those who like 10074 (but say with Intona to be on the safe side) don't know what they are talking about and don't know what they are missing. About how sound can be so right.
And so wrong.

Thus 10074 is wrong and if you read all I sprout then you have seen me writing that a couple of times. Still that was only an (expressed) observation and I could not be bothered about it really. Also, going back to Windows 8 only brought less joy.
But it really needs 10586.0 (at this moment) to see how ...

... well, how right that is. Explicitly Right.

Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
Stanray
Audio Enthusiast

View Profile Email
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2016, 02:36:00 pm »

At the start of 2016 I had/took some time to change form Windows 8/XXHighEnd 2.02 to Windows10 (10586.0)/XXHighEnd2.04x. The installation went without any problems, which was not expected, because an earlier attempt to change to Windows10(10074) gave a lot of problems and hassle and finally I gave up wacko bzz

The improvement in sound quality of Windows10 (10586.0)/XXHighEnd2.04x is much bigger than anticipated, a much more smooth, real/realistic sound, detailed, yet pleasant and with less hardness than before.

The funny thing however is that I accidentally connected the NOS1a to an external USB card I use to connect my USB music disk to. When I changed that to the Silverstone card, the sound became less involving and the soundstage recessed a little bit and also shifted to the right a bit. After a few songs it bothered me so much, that I changed it back to the other card and now the sound became more “right” and pleasant. So for me the Silverstone isn't used anymore for connecting to the NOS1a.

Also XXHighEnd 2.03/4 is running much smoother and faster and that is a bonus too.

This weekend I ordered the Intona and it should arrive one of these days. I’m really curious, because I can hardly imagine the sound to improve much once more.

Next on my list is to buy a second hand pc (there are loads of ex-corporate pc's for cheap) to serve as a music server. When I get this working I will start to think about the RAM-disk.

One step at a time please.

Soundwise, 2016 started great. Thanks Peter  good 

Regards,
Stanley

AudioPC: Passive Intel i7-2600S / Hyperthreading On / Motherboard: Asus P8H67-V/ RAM: Kingston DDR3 32GB/ Motherboard USB3.0 to NOS1a / PSU: Silentmaxx Fanless II/ no computer cabinet and no fans (NoFan 80 EH passive CPU cooler) / Music via LAN on SSD on MusicServerPC (desktop computer-W10)/ All music in WAV /Control on desktop computer or on Macbook Air <-> Wifi <-> separate (audio)router <-> LAN <-> MusicServerPC <-> LAN <-> AudioPC.

September 2021: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM/ XXHE 2.11 / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/1 / Q1Factor = 4/ Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 10ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 10.13 (max 10,13)/ No Filter/ not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Peak Extend Off /Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback/ UnAttended / All Services Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : 62, 1, -, 1, 1/ Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = On / Custom Filtering Low (16x) / -> Lush^3 USB-cable 70cm (A: W-Y-R-G, B: W-G) > Phasure NOS1a 75B G3 DAC, Driver v1.0.4) (16ms)/ Output via Balanced Blaxius BNC Interlinks > Audio Analogue Maestro monoblock amplifier > speakers: Apogee Acoustics Scintilla (custom rebuild).
michaeljeger
Audio Loudspeaker

Headphone Maniac

View Profile Email
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2016, 11:46:50 am »

So here a short verdict regarding the Intona I received 3 days ago.
As most of you know by now, I purely listen with Headphones since I do not not use a speaker setup anymore. One of the reasons for that is space and really poor room accoustics.

So the main thing that surprised me with the Intona was the added depth and width of the soundstage.
The localisation of instruments is *much* improved. When I close my eyes, the illusion of having the music in front of me is perfect now.
Soundstage is really graphical, 3D like. It is simply fantastic.

And I am not even using a second Clarixa cable yet.

So now I am wondering what else Peter has up the sleeve.... can it get any better?

Michael

Custom Built XXHighend PC with Xeon processors and not fans -> XXHighend Player 2.02 with Win 10 10074 -> Claxius USB Cable -> Phasure NOS1a -> Blaxius Cable -> Violectric V281  Headphone Amp -> Abyss AB-1266 (best headphone in the world)
Stanray
Audio Enthusiast

View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: January 15, 2016, 12:17:09 pm »

So here a short verdict regarding the Intona I received 3 days ago.

So the main thing that surprised me with the Intona was the added depth and width of the soundstage.
The localisation of instruments is *much* improved. When I close my eyes, the illusion of having the music in front of me is perfect now.
Soundstage is really graphical, 3D like. It is simply fantastic.

And I am not even using a second Clarixa cable yet.

Michael

My Intona arrived 3 days ago and I'm also using it with "half" Clairixa.

My perception is exactly what Michael describes, although with speakers. Sound is "airy" and with some music even "spooky" sometimes.

good

Stanley

AudioPC: Passive Intel i7-2600S / Hyperthreading On / Motherboard: Asus P8H67-V/ RAM: Kingston DDR3 32GB/ Motherboard USB3.0 to NOS1a / PSU: Silentmaxx Fanless II/ no computer cabinet and no fans (NoFan 80 EH passive CPU cooler) / Music via LAN on SSD on MusicServerPC (desktop computer-W10)/ All music in WAV /Control on desktop computer or on Macbook Air <-> Wifi <-> separate (audio)router <-> LAN <-> MusicServerPC <-> LAN <-> AudioPC.

September 2021: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM/ XXHE 2.11 / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/1 / Q1Factor = 4/ Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 10ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 10.13 (max 10,13)/ No Filter/ not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Peak Extend Off /Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback/ UnAttended / All Services Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : 62, 1, -, 1, 1/ Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = On / Custom Filtering Low (16x) / -> Lush^3 USB-cable 70cm (A: W-Y-R-G, B: W-G) > Phasure NOS1a 75B G3 DAC, Driver v1.0.4) (16ms)/ Output via Balanced Blaxius BNC Interlinks > Audio Analogue Maestro monoblock amplifier > speakers: Apogee Acoustics Scintilla (custom rebuild).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: