XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
March 28, 2024, 12:30:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Minority Clean  (Read 38540 times)
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2022, 05:04:44 pm »

Thank you very much, Joseph.

Somehow I myself never got around checking this out. I really wanted to, but ... (always something else at hand)

Best regards,
Peter

For the Stealth III LPS PC :
W10-14393.0 - July 17, 2021 (2.11)
XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere (also from the PC).

For a general PC :
W10-10586.0 - May 2016 (2.05+)
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere.

Global Moderator
tempo
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2022, 04:20:43 pm »

I copied the Japanese text from the License.txt file found in the MajorityClean 282 x64 folder and translated it into English using Google Translate.

The revised text is shown below and is followed by some notes about installation. There are some minor edits which make it easier to understand. However, some of the notes contradicted themselves and I deleted a few sentences that made no sense.

The License text for LemonadeElitist 4.4 is identical.

---------------------------------------------------------

Majority Clean (formerly Minority Clean) 2.82 Notes

Majority Clean works by repeatedly rewriting the internal state of the memory chip by using inversion processing,

Repeat 1111 ... 0000 ... twice, then 0000 ...

Assuming an average memory state, when you copy this state to the register of the CPU, the circuit status is based on the internal circuit of the memory chip.

You can judge the ability to suppress digital jitter by hearing improved imaging and sound quality.

In places with a widely distributed central AC power supply, such as large buildings and other large facilities, the improvement in sound quality may not be audible.

When you run the EXE file, an icon will be displayed on the SysTray, which  is found on the lower right section of the taskbar and contains some other hidden icons. Right click on the tray icon ^ to display the "Exit" command.

The "Show" icon command displays the number of core threads. The X in the upper right corner ends the task and also closes Majority Clean.

Even if Windows is restarted, Majority Clean will still work due to the physical characteristics of the CPU. If the CPU power supply is completely cut off, it will reset itself automatically upon reboot.

Operating and development conditions

Majority Clean 2.82 requires a Windows 64 bit SSE2 supported CPU. It was developed and checked on a PC running Windows 10 Home Edition with a 64bit Intel Core i3-10300 CPU.

Execution method

Majority Clean is activated when you run "MajorityClean.exe" by double-clicking on it. The process will continue when Windows is restarted.

How to exit

Select "Show" from the tray icon and exit the app with the X in the upper right corner.

Internal specifications

The thread priority is set to 28: above normal.

Sequence

Standard creation and core processes are performed every 12 seconds. Core processing is repeated 8 times every 2 seconds. SetAffinityMask's core allocation causes a small amount of activity, so discontinue its use.

Automatic execution at setup for beginners

Copy "MajorityClean.exe" to the startup folder. You can still operate (show Exit) from the tray icon.

Automatic execution setup for advanced users

Register "MajorityClean.exe" as a service. No arguments are required. Stop Service processing is not implemented. When registered as a service, you cannot exit from the tray icon. Instead you can stop “MajiorityClean.exe" using the task manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del and selecting Task Manager from the menu. "MajorityClean.exe" should appear in the first (far left) tab near the top. Right click on it and select Exit to stop the process.

Usage example confirmed in the author's environment

Google Chrome + U-NEXT + Lemonade Elitest> HDMI output to BRAVIA. Play before (F12 + Right clicking the refresh icon clears the cache and reloads the data).

The EXE icon and resource icon are of poor quality, so do not use them if visual quality is important to you..

For electronics majors

In the multi-process circuit, there is an ON state and an OFF state. When considering such an electric state, what is the voltage range that activates the ON state? What is the voltage range that turns it OFF?

Assuming that the CPU is made up of innumerable multi-process circuits, subtle differences occur in 1-bit units. Due to the subtle differences between bits, when Digital Audio was implemented, it became jitter and the image quality and sound quality deteriorated. Lemonade Elitest is designed to eliminate this subtle difference.

---------------------------------------------------------

Additional notes

In order for MajorityClean to start automatically, you have to copy the EXE file to the Startup folder. To do this, press the Windows + R keys to open the Run feature. Then type "shell:startup"  (without the quotation marks) and hit Enter. This command opens the individual user's Startup folder. For the default (all users) Startup folder, type "shell:common startup" (without the quotation marks) and hit Enter. This will open the Default user's Startup folder which contains programs that will turn on at startup for all users.

Copy the MajorityClean.exe file to either Startup folder and it will run every time your PC boots up or restarts. To exit, hold down the Ctrl+Alt+Del keys and select Task Manager from the menu. MajorityClean.exe should appear in the Processes Menu on the far right tab. Right click on it and select Exit to close the app. To prevent it from restarting automatically, delete it from the Startup folder.

~Joseph

XXHighEnd:

XXHE 2.11a / Windows 10 Pro x64, Build 10586.0 / i7-2600S / Hyperthreading On / Running 4 out of 8 cores / 16GB RAM / Engine#4 / KS Adaptive Mode / Buffer = 1024 / Clock Res = 1ms / XTweaks Settings: 43 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 / Proc Core Scheme 3-5 / Player Priority = Low / Thread Priority = Realtime / Memory = Straight Contiguous / SFS = 10.13 (Max = 10.13) / Include Garbage Collect / Copy to XX-Drive (SSD) / Unattended / Stop Desktop Services, Stop Remaining Services, Stop WASAPI Services, Stop ALL Services, Stop W10 Services / Do Not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Time Stability = Stable / Time Performance Index = Optimum / Custom Filter = Low 705600 / Don't do anything with Cover Art / Normalize On / Digital Volume = -6.0dB / Q1=0, xQ1=0, Q3=0, Q4=0, Q5=0 / Majority Clean 2.84

Audio System:

StarTech USB 3.0 Card w/outboard Regulated Linear Power Supply >  UltraFi DAC-41 w/outboard Regulated Linear Power Supply > Passive Preamp > 300B DHT SET Mono Amps > 15" Tannoy 3808 OB Main Speakers + Velodyne ULD-15 Subwoofers
tempo
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2022, 04:37:56 pm »

On to my own personal experience. I ran Majority Clean 2.82 and Lemonade Elitist 4.4 separately and together from short cuts on the desktop. I also installed them in the Startup folders -- both my personal user Startup folder and the Default (all users) Startup folder. They were only installed in one or the other.

Regardless of how they were executed, with the Task Manager open, I always saw them appear in the Processes list. However, every time I started XXHE, both disappeared. The icons in the SysTray also disappeared. In short, when XXHE was activated as I normally run it (Minimal OS, unattended), both apps automatically exited. Under the XXHE System configuration, I also put them in the "KeepProcessActive" box, but they continued to be turned off automatically. Therefore, I was never able to hear what either app could do and am not sure how to proceed in order to keep them active.

Suggestions, anyone? At the moment, the only changes I can think of to keep them active may be to uncheck the "Stop ALL Services" and "Stop W10 Services" buttons. To be continued...

Thanks,
~Joseph

XXHighEnd:

XXHE 2.11a / Windows 10 Pro x64, Build 10586.0 / i7-2600S / Hyperthreading On / Running 4 out of 8 cores / 16GB RAM / Engine#4 / KS Adaptive Mode / Buffer = 1024 / Clock Res = 1ms / XTweaks Settings: 43 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 / Proc Core Scheme 3-5 / Player Priority = Low / Thread Priority = Realtime / Memory = Straight Contiguous / SFS = 10.13 (Max = 10.13) / Include Garbage Collect / Copy to XX-Drive (SSD) / Unattended / Stop Desktop Services, Stop Remaining Services, Stop WASAPI Services, Stop ALL Services, Stop W10 Services / Do Not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Time Stability = Stable / Time Performance Index = Optimum / Custom Filter = Low 705600 / Don't do anything with Cover Art / Normalize On / Digital Volume = -6.0dB / Q1=0, xQ1=0, Q3=0, Q4=0, Q5=0 / Majority Clean 2.84

Audio System:

StarTech USB 3.0 Card w/outboard Regulated Linear Power Supply >  UltraFi DAC-41 w/outboard Regulated Linear Power Supply > Passive Preamp > 300B DHT SET Mono Amps > 15" Tannoy 3808 OB Main Speakers + Velodyne ULD-15 Subwoofers
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2022, 06:47:04 pm »

Joseph, isn't there an associated service involved ? If so, you obviously must put that in the list of Services to keep.

Regards,
Peter

XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).

For a general PC :
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.

Global Moderator
tempo
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2022, 07:58:42 pm »

sn't there an associated service involved ? If so, you obviously must put that in the list of Services to keep.

There are no associated services for either app and putting them in the "KeepProcessActive" box and "KeepServicesActive" box had no effect.

However, after a couple of hours of trial and error, I did find the solution which was to deactivate both "Stop Remaining Services" and "Stop ALL Services" (keep the button indicators blue). I did keep "Stop W10 Services."

Curiously, to go from MaxOS to MinOS, I had to reactivate  "Stop Remaining Services", but once in MinOS I was able to deactivate it again.

Now both Majority Clean and Lemonade Elitist remain active and perform as outlined in the Notes above.

Next task is the listening test, which I will report on in another post.

Cheers,
Joseph

XXHighEnd:

Audio System:

tempo
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2022, 12:36:28 am »

First listening impressions were positive. I put together a playlist of mainly male and female jazz vocals, plus a few pop numbers in a similar style. To begin, I listened without Majority Clean and Lemonade Elitist and then with both activated.

Together they removed a slight veil, which was more noticeable on some cuts than on others. Their effect was subtle and seemed to vary with the quality of the original recording. While I didn't feel the improvement was as dramatic as some  listeners reported, it may be a function of the source material (ripped to .wav files, rather than streamed), the associated equipment, the XXHE settings, and so on.

Most importantly, the apps didn't do any harm or change the fundamental SQ of XXHE, which is very high to begin with. Next, I plan to try them separately for further evaluation. As usual, your perceptions may vary.

Cheers,
Joseph

XXHighEnd:

Audio System:

PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2022, 12:07:27 pm »

Curiously, to go from MaxOS to MinOS, I had to reactivate  "Stop Remaining Services", but once in MinOS I was able to deactivate it again.

Joseph, I am afraid it does not work like that. Removing stuff from the OS - which is what happens when shutting it off in Normal OS - is totally different from not having it so-called not active during playback. And you can see it happening by means of Minory Clean now keeping on running. It surely is not the only thing which keeps on running.

So this is a severe apples and oranges, and comparing is not possible (unless you are able to compare over boots - one with all shut off as should and no M.C. and the other way less (up till nothing) shut off with M.C. active).

sorry
:-)

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
tempo
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2022, 05:02:43 pm »

After much trial and error, that was the only way those apps would work for me in MinOS. I did not hear much of a difference with or without Majority (Minority) Clean, so running it isn't critical to my listening enjoyment. Any other processes that continued to run did not have any negative effect that I could hear.

Update: After further experiments, I found that it was possible to engage the Stop Desktop Services, Stop Remaining Services, Stop WASAPI Services, Stop ALL Services, and Stop W10 Services options in MinOS and keep the apps from shutting down.

As long as MinOS was kept in "attended" mode, Majority/Minority Clean and Lemonade Elitest continued to be active. However, as soon as MinOS was run in "Unattended" mode, they disappeared. If anyone is using an earlier version of Minority Clean that persists in "Unattended" mode, please mention which one.

Thanks,
Joseph

« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 04:08:45 pm by tempo » Logged

XXHighEnd:

Audio System:

listening
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2022, 07:18:56 pm »

Hi Michael,
it is necessary to "wrap" the MajiorityClean.exe program (and other programs too if necessary) into a Windows service. For this purpose the tool sexe64.exe is available, which you can download here:

https://www.nanshiki.co.jp/software/sexe_en.html

On this basis you can register a service for this program, whose name you can enter in XXHighend and which is not stopped in unattended mode.

Unfortunately there is no magic recipe. Some deeper knowledge in Windows would be advantageous to understand the context. Maybe you can find someone in your circle of friends who could do this for you - if there is no one here in the forum.

Georg

XXHE 2.10 - PC ASUS Sabertooth X99, passive Cooling / Seasonic P-400FL Platin / Core I7 6800K 6/12 cores scalable @1.2GHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 30/-/1/1/1/ Q1Factor = 10 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 15ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.69  (max 0.69) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ 2GB RAMDisk (IMDisk) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Stop Desktop, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = 35 / Nervous Rate = 10 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / *Arc Prediction Filtering (16x)* / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On
(Settings currently not stable)

USB3 from MoBo -> 2m Belkin -> Intona (Standard) with external power supply -> Clairixia cable
USB3 from MoBo -> 0,5m Belkin USB3 -> ALLDAQ ADQ-USB 3.0-ISO-PS with external power supply -> 2m Belkin USB2 cable

-> WaveIO to dddac1794 or to Soekris DAM1021
-> SMSL SU-8 ES9038
-> 2x Gainclone -> TQWT 9710M/01 + BMS 4524 Horn
-> 2x Quad 405 rebuild as mono amps with Dada Electronics boards -> Quad ESL63 Pro
-> 2x Anaview ALC0300-1300 -> Original Celestion SL6 in concrete housing
-> 2x Neumann KH-120
-> Funk MTX Monitor -> AKG K701
nik.d
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2022, 01:26:17 am »

Let's help a bit more:
- There is small software with more options than 'sexe.exe' that will install MajiorityClean/LemonadeElitest as a Windows process(es), called 'nssm.exe'. Link for download: https://nssm.cc/download
- There is also a batch file made by a user on another good audio forum that will automate installation/de-installation (cleaning) of several MC/LE instances, called 'HungyBears MC installer v.9'.
   When installation is completed, 'nssm.exe' is closed - no unnecessary active processes exist.
- The link for downloading two most positively described & rated versions of MC/LE pairs together with a/m mentioned batch file: https://mega.nz/fm/OogmGYzZ  7z files passwd is in txt files.

How I use MC as Win process:
- Create folder named for example 'MC' at HDD/SSD's root
- Copy MC/LE of choice (or more versions of them)
- Copy nssm.exe and HungryBear's installer to same folder

Run installer which will ask simple questions and open nssm's small GUI. Simply point nssm to the file's path and click Install. Choose process priority (there's MC/LE author's suggestion).
Few more questions to answer with Y/N and all is set. File should normally run without administrator's privileges.

Expect Peter to comment MC/LE and in case his findings are good, how it could live on systems with OS in memory.

HTH
George

XXHE 2.11a / W10 14393.0 / Asrock Extreme4-M, Xeon E5-2648L, 16GB DDR3 / NOS1, Starcrimson GaNFET monoblocks, GR Research 'Venuette' OB
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2022, 04:54:51 pm »

Hey you both ... great stuff !

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
tempo
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2022, 09:26:39 pm »

it is necessary to "wrap" the MajiorityClean.exe program (and other programs too if necessary) into a Windows service, ... whose name you can enter in XXHighend and which is not stopped in unattended mode.

- There is small software with more options than 'sexe.exe' that will install MajiorityClean/LemonadeElitest as a Windows process(es), called 'nssm.exe'...
- There is also a batch file ... called 'HungyBears MC installer v.9'.
- The link for downloading two most positively described & rated versions of MC/LE: ... https://mega.nz/fm/OogmGYzZ  7z files passwd is in txt files.

How I use MC as Win process:
- Create folder named for example 'MC' at HDD/SSD's root
- Copy MC/LE of choice (or more versions of them)
- Copy nssm.exe and HungryBear's installer to same folder

I created the root folders as mentioned, but could not find HungryBear's installer anywhere. Also, I have a Mega account and was able to login but the link to those versions of MC/LE no longer lead to those files.

Otherwise, I downloaded nssm and was successful in loading MC 2.82 and LE 4.4 as services, as well as processes. I also put them in the Keep Service and Keep Process boxes in XXHE. However, they still disappear or are stopped when XXHE is in Unattended mode.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Joseph

XXHighEnd:

Audio System:

nik.d
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2022, 10:12:38 pm »

Hi Joseph,

Link I posted before is still valid and contains HB installer v.9 (zip file) and I added the latest version of MC/LE pairs (7z files + passwd files)

Here is the link again: https://mega.nz/fm/OogmGYzZ
And a link to developer's blog I forgot to mention, for MC/LE future releases: http://www.mics.ne.jp/~cdorya/MajiorityClean/

- You need only one folder and all files in it (nssm, installer and MC/LE pair(s) - it is possible to run more versions of them at the same time.
- 'Keep this process' field in XXHE settings should be active in minimized OS as well. Have no activated XXHE on PC I'm writing right now to check.

Brgds
George

* MC-Mega.JPG (34.31 KB, 516x366 - viewed 646 times.)

XXHE 2.11a / W10 14393.0 / Asrock Extreme4-M, Xeon E5-2648L, 16GB DDR3 / NOS1, Starcrimson GaNFET monoblocks, GR Research 'Venuette' OB
tempo
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2022, 06:13:36 pm »

Link I posted before is still valid and contains HB installer v.9 (zip file) and I added the latest version of MC/LE pairs (7z files + passwd files)
Here is the link again: https://mega.nz/fm/OogmGYzZ

Hi, George,

When I use that link, it defaults back to my personal folder on Mega. I believe that I need the username and password of the original creator (possibly you) in order to to access that folder.

Since I have the latest version of MC+LE and was able to install them as processes and services using nssm.exe, I actually don't need those files. I just mentioned it to see if anyone else was having the same difficulty.

- 'Keep this process' field in XXHE settings should be active in minimized OS as well. Have no activated XXHE on PC I'm writing right now to check.

That is the problem I am having. In MinOS, the Task Manager shows both MC and LE installed and running. Even though MC and LE are in the "Keep this process" and "Keep this service" boxes in XXHE, they are not being kept active in Unattended mode in MinOS. They do stay active in MinOS, just not in Unattended mode.

I feel like there should be a setting to keep them active in Unattended mode, possibly via the Task Manager, but am not sure what that might be.

Thanks,
Joseph

XXHighEnd:

Audio System:

nik.d
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2022, 07:34:46 pm »

Hi Joseph,

I've posted same Mega link on some domestic forums - no issues w/ download. Here's the link for HB installer if you want it (I find it very useful): https://ufile.io/3pp84nqf

If I understand well, after session in Unattended mode MC/LE processes are not listed/seen in Task Manager any more, right?

Brgds,
George

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: