XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
April 19, 2024, 04:43:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything is perfect now!!!  (Read 5501 times)
pedal
Audio Enthusiast

XXHighEnd is THE best buy in Hi-Fi. Thank U Peter!

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2008, 01:50:13 pm »

With the latest version everything seems to be OK now. Cover art works even better than the coverflow feature of iTunes. I can play all the formats without dropout or speedproblem. I can play 24/96 hi-rez files through my USB interface. SQ is fantastic by all means, eclipsing the original mastertape sound. Or so it seems.

Peter, you can consider XX ready made now and realese it to the world marked. Prepare for great success and no need to spend any more nights on the forum with us geeks.

Best regards
Olaf Pirol

Hardware: Stealth Mach III > Lush^2 > 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3  > active preamp > 3-way active XO > amps > ribbon/dynamic true line source speakers.

Settings all settings as recommended by Peter by October 2019.
LydMekk
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 11:19:39 pm »

Then it's no need to upgrade your Output-to-DAC presently, is there?  Cool prankster

Dedicated PC - E6850 @ 3.6G - 8GB - 7TB - W7-64 Ultimate - Q=14,0,0,0,0 Noinv DoubleON - Anti Image - Pros Scheme 3 - Player/ThreadPrio Realtime - Volume 0db - Lexicon MC-12B Pro/Pre/DACs - HighEnd 7.1 System - All formats supported. XX=0.9y-8c, attended and unattended(!). Creative XFi Elite Pro, DAC is 24/96 and 32 bits is ticked.
pedal
Audio Enthusiast

XXHighEnd is THE best buy in Hi-Fi. Thank U Peter!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 11:36:20 am »

Seems I was under the influence of April the 1st. He-he.

BTW: "Olaf Pirol" was the signature of an April joke in the British Hi-Fi press around 1980, regarding a revolutionary new "digital loudspeaker". The story was picked up by the Danish magazine High Fidelity, for those who still remembers way back before internet. When the world was small and the occational Hi-Fi magazine was read like the bible.

Hardware: Stealth Mach III > Lush^2 > 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3  > active preamp > 3-way active XO > amps > ribbon/dynamic true line source speakers.

Settings all settings as recommended by Peter by October 2019.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: