XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
April 25, 2024, 01:02:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big problem 0.9x-5  (Read 17697 times)
mikelm
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2009, 05:30:18 pm »

Hi Peter - just to say I am getting this problem occasionally also - sometimes after 1/2 hour of use, for no apparent reason, the screen starts to flash on & off, I loose that task bar and just after that I invoke a window inviting me to check for sony / vista upgrades !

As yet I still am not sure the benefit this hotkey thing gives - is that covered here somewhere ?

From my side I would prefer it if XXHE did not interact with the display at all and would be happy to be able to disable this function - is that possible ? at least until it's stable - just the XXHE window is fine for me.

cheers

mike

HP pavilion media m7680n dual core dual HD PC, Windows 7 Home Premium, Buffalo Sabre DAC with heavily modded supplies and discrete component op amp o/p stage, Caddock TF0202 & variable LDR volume control, Modified SKA amp, Jordan JX92S full range drivers with ribbon tweeters & stereo Subs
Calibrator
Audio Enthusiast

Certified tweakaholic

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2009, 06:09:49 pm »

From my side I would prefer it if XXHE did not interact with the display at all and would be happy to be able to disable this function - is that possible ? at least until it's stable - just the XXHE window is fine for me.

G'day Mike,

If you take the tick OFF the boxes for OSD & Unload Services in the settings menu, and make sure you don't load the AutoKey application, you should have an environment as you desire.

Give that a try.

Cheers,

and welcome aboard the geek train  Happy

Russ

(Sep 26th 2012) (0.9z-7-4 )
Parameters (0.9z-7-4) ->Coming soon...
Parameters (0.9z-6-1) ->Same as for 0.9z-6
Parameters (0.9z-6) ->http://members.iinet.net.au/~calibrator/XXHE/XXHE_parms_(0.9z-6).jpg
Hardware: Asus P5Q, H2O cooled 3.6GHz C2D, 8GB ram, W7 Ult X64 (NO SP1), O/S plus Galleries on 2x(OCZ 60GB Vertex2) -> ESI Juli@ (v0.978 drivers @ 48 samples) -> coax SPDIF -> Integra DHC-9.9 -> Hafler XL600 -> SGR Audio S-series Octagons -> aural organs -> nucleus accumbens sounds good !

====================
Turntables .. how quaint bored
mikelm
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2009, 07:26:56 pm »

Thx Russ,

Just now the only box I have ticked is tool tips - I'll let you know what happens - but I have the feeling there's more to it than that

cheers

mike

HP pavilion media m7680n dual core dual HD PC, Windows 7 Home Premium, Buffalo Sabre DAC with heavily modded supplies and discrete component op amp o/p stage, Caddock TF0202 & variable LDR volume control, Modified SKA amp, Jordan JX92S full range drivers with ribbon tweeters & stereo Subs
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: