XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
April 20, 2024, 03:08:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XXHighEnd Model 0.9a (including Activation)  (Read 8082 times)
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« on: June 25, 2007, 12:12:59 am »

Ok ... so here goes again ...

Warning : Maybe you, like me never read install notes, just because you know yourself what to do. NOT SO IN THIS CASE ! The most important of it is, when you get your Activation Code you should do this via your intended audio PC with which you can save yourself the trouble of setting up "shares" from the PC you use to get the Activation Code to the Audio PC.

Please read this post about the way of Activation : Activation ... How ?

Then, here I repeat most of the text from the 0.9 topic, which was the first attempt of a version including activation :

From off this version (0.9a) there is a new section "Undemo" containing a button to PayPal. By means of this button you can obtain an Activation Code for 72 euro. Please note that you won't see anything about VAT, which is just because I didn't want to spend the time on that so far, and as long as it remains like this, I'm actually paying for your VAT (if applicable).

Also see Install Notes and getting an Activation Key under "Getting an Activation Code" in there. Do read this !

Until it is kind of guaranteed that the Activation process runs without issues, XXHighEnd will maintain its beta status.

Careful !
At some stage during the PayPal process you will see that you are asked to press "CONTINUE" (see below for a dutch version of that screen). If you do not do so you won't receive your Activation Code by automation. If you do press the CONTINUE, a screen will follow containing your Activation Code, and within seconds you will be up and running.
So don't forget to press CONTINUE !! (or you have to wait for me to send it to you).

Copy and paste the Activation Code in de appropiate field in the UnDemo section, quit the player when it tells all is okay, and restart.

Edit : Removed the text about Phasure being an unverified seller (Phasure is now verified).

One more thing about the Activation and getting your Code :
Do not be afraid that you loose your code for whatever reason during the process. The process is fully automated (the downside may be that I created that Shocked Happy), and no matter what, overhere I will receive your Code by email. Just the same as that I can see you paid for it, I can send it to you by email if needed. Also, when things go wrong at the Activation itself, I'm ready to help out, and no matter what, I will. What could happen though, is that you have to wait for a few hours until I'm there.

Then, the relevant issue with Engine #3 not wanting to produce sound for many tracks has been solved in this version (and rember, you just can keep on using the demo version). What remains with #3 so far, is track titles not playing with diacretical marks in them. And, as I found, this is the same for those marks being in the Album name, or even the performer's name !
I hope this is solved soon.

Good luck.
Peter

* XXHighEnd-09a.zip (667.98 KB - downloaded 714 times.)

* PhasurePay05a.png (14.15 KB, 412x584 - viewed 1144 times.)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 05:56:19 pm by PeterSt » Logged

For the Stealth III LPS PC :
W10-14393.0 - July 17, 2021 (2.11)
XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere (also from the PC).

For a general PC :
W10-10586.0 - May 2016 (2.05+)
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere.

Global Moderator
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: