XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
March 29, 2024, 12:55:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Activation Data Location  (Read 5144 times)
simpsimon
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile Email
« on: June 10, 2010, 06:16:21 pm »

Hi again Peter, I can't find the "XXHighEnd1xx.DAT" line entry that supposed to contain my activation data in  the XXHighEnd folder.  I just successfully activated this morning with the activation code you sent me via Tony S.  Was this line entry supposed to automatically end up in the XXHighEnd folder after activation or is there something I should do to list it there?

Thanks,
Simpsimon
AUDIODIDAKT
Audio Addict

There's Nothing So Dated As Yesterdays Future

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 07:46:06 pm »

Hello there SimpSimon,

Did nobody gave you a warm Welcome !

If the activation of xx succeeded, there should be a "XXHighEnd1xx.DAT" file in your xx folder (see pic)
You only need it with a new version, but you can also use your normal activation code (method) to make xx fully functional.
If you double-click that file it shows your activation code in binary info, its the series of numbers on the right side. (its the same code as you already have)
So to be clear, when xx launches a new version just copy that file into the new xx folder and you can run several versions of xx next to each other (to compare SQ for eg.)
But if you have xx fully running, dont worry much about it, for now. (more info can be find here http://www.phasure.com/index.php?topic=87.0 )

Did you managed to setup xx correctly ?

Also a good thing to do is putting your system specs and hardware info in your forum signature.
http://www.phasure.com/index.php?topic=124.0

Read here about tweaking windows, to get the best performance out of your PC and also achieve better SQ.
http://www.phasure.com/index.php?topic=548.0

If you still have questions, dont hesitate to put them on the forum.........

Best,

Roy

* Activation.JPG (91.07 KB, 510x529 - viewed 624 times.)

(Sept 30, 2010)                                                
W7 Ultimate x64 Tweaked/60 GB SSD OCZ Vertex (1.50)/Gigabyte GA-EP45-EXTREME/Intel Q9550 2.83Ghz/OZC Reaper 2x2GB/
Esi Juli@ soundcard (KS)(x2v-v0_978)(Tweaked Coaxial)/Nvidea Geforce 9800 GTX+/750 Watt Zalman ZM-750-HP/100 MB Fiber-Optical Internet/
(XXHighEnd 0.9z-2)
#4Engine, Special Mode, 48 samples, SFS 12MB, DAP, Scheme=3, Q1=1, Q2/Q3/Q4/Q5=30,30,0,0, PlayerPrio=Low, ThreadPrio=Realtime
x-Allow Format Change, x-Stop Services, x-Copy to XX-drive by Standard, x-Start Engine3 During Conversion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: