Download is at the very bottom.
Notice : In this version the small vinyl like ticks in between tracks (only for tracks with gaps in between them) exist.
In general, the bugs in 0.9z-6 have been solved.
- Physical Copy copied Gallery data only. Now it just copies the real data as well.
- Quite a few Wallpaper (not showing) issues have been solved. If it still does not work ... please let it know.
- People could receive "Interrupt out of order" messages. This is solved. But please report if you still see them.
- A new button next to "Running Time OSD", "As Progress Bar" has been added to the Settings Area. It allows the choice between the ever "Number" OSD Running Time in numbers, and a bar showing the progress throughout the track.
- Like with the ever OSD Running Time in numbers, ordering for a command like Volume Change will change the color of the Time Bar (see below here).
- The OSD Running time never worked well for Phasure NOS1 implied high sample rates. Now it does.
- Isues were solved about Unattended and Volume not changing. Please report if this still happens !
Notice that pending commands will show the Running Time in different colors. When Volume Changes don't work, please report the colors you see occurring.
- The Demo version now allows for Shutdown Services and all.
Please notice : this is not about Minimize OS which will improve SQ largely again; this still requires activation.
- Changing the SFS while the Sound Engine is still in memory, will now auto-restart the Sound Engine;
No confusement about how to allocate the most Contigiuous Memory can be in order anymore (see topics/posts accordingly).
- The "Nothing" Priority settings have been removed;
They were not useful anyway, but cause anomalies withing 0.9z-6.
- On good advice a message has been added telling about Unattended to be applied at a next Playback.
- The Minimize OS button has been moved to an area also rechable for 640x480 screens. See below picture, left pane at the top-middle.
The Volume Dial has been removed for this (but the slider at the left still allows for Volume Change).
- The Off button (to rmove the Sound Engine from memory) has been moved to the "Quality Pane". See hereunder, also for the the button to go there at the mouse pointer.
- The "Is Phasure NOS1 768" button has been removed (as well as the 384) and has merges into one button "Is Phasure NOS1";
Further internal selections for 384KHz/768KHz input go automatically.
Switch Off UAC (User Account Control) before any first attempt of starting XXHighEnd.exe !
For W7 this means : set the slider in there to the lowest position. And don't forget to reboot after setting it Off.
If you are new, follow the little guide which will appear on the screen right after the first startup of XXHighEnd.exe, and perform the steps shown in there. These steps will be at least about the red coloured fields in the Settings Area.
If you don't want to end up reinstalling your OS, read this first : Minimize OS - How to start with that.
Do it !
Edit October 8 and October 11, 2011 :
Beneath the 0.9z-6-1 version, there's also a 0.9-z-61c part; it is best for everybody new to XXHighEnd to :
- Unzip the normal 0.9z-6-1 to the folder of your likings (do *not* execute anything yet);
- Unzip the 0.9z-6-1c over that folder (don't unzip over another folder than from 0.9z-6-1 !);
- Now execute XXHighEnd.exe.
This solves anomalies for Home Premium versions of Windows 7, and (Edit October 11, 2011) it solves anomalies at changing the Memory Type and SFS, see here : Memory Type change and 0.9z-6-1b problem