XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
March 29, 2024, 02:38:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RAMDisk disappears while going into MinOS  (Read 16230 times)
CoenP
Audio Addict

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2013, 11:09:13 pm »

Hi George,

I have an official Primo licence, but found IMdisk to work as well and is a little easier to setup. I have created the imdisks with two .img files with the first checkbox checked in order to save changes in the virtual disk  to their corresponding files.
Actually IMdisk created the files, I only set the filename (with .img extension).

This works like a charm in min OS. I now only use the IMdisk as playbackdrive.

Regards, Coen

Settings: Qn: , SFS: , timeres: XT tweaks: , buf: 4096, driver: 8 ms,

Audio PC (jan 19): XXHE PC v1 with RAMdisk w.o. videocard and 1 of 2 cpu fans + BRIX/USB3 storage musicserver. ETN to Fibre converters (linear supplies), 500m SFP modules & 5m OM4 cable. Power cable PE not connected, together with nos1 and poweramp in separate "audio" powerstrip.

Clarixa set + Intona (or Lush 1m), Phasure NOS1a-75B G3 USB (buf 16 ms)-> Blaxius ->SE EL95 (0,8W triode) + cheap link to Abaqus 300W plateamps> Bastanis cable-> Bastanis Sagarmatha Duo ("DIY").

[other sources: TD124/3009SII-i/Grace F9/lounge LCR phono; Rega Planet 1997 vintage]
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: