XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
March 28, 2024, 03:46:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want some Bass ?  (Read 29362 times)
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« on: September 06, 2014, 06:55:01 pm »

Yo,

Our "First Weekend Twip" has been a theoretical experiment, anticipating how Windows 7 might sound different to Windows 8 and how we can make Windows 8 sound the same as Windows 7 (this in brief). This worked quite well but with a small problem : Windows 7 doesn't sound the best. And again in brief : the "deep down earth" bass from Windows 7 may be nice for a while, but only for a short while. Main problems with it (IMO of course) :
- Too much of a same deep down earth sound throughout;
- The speed of the bass disappears.

What I tried now is by means of listening adjust the filter(s), though with a large dose of theory behind it (what change for "graping" will imply what kind of sound). No measurement has been in order.
I am sure this can be improved upon, but the 5 hours with this of this afternoon only ... next time more.

What you can (should) expect is a bass which goes exactly the other way around of the "First Weekend Twips". There is generally no deep down earth sound and instead it's the mere concert level bass type. The stiff one. The fast one. And a small warning maybe : this is now very profound when playing music which plays in the area concerned mainly (of course I am referring to "ambient").
If all is right all frequencies sound fairly even en no buzzing is there anywhere (the Weekend Twips sure had).

So here we go :

First off, grab your original settings without the Weekend Twips.

Change Filter-1 to what you see above (right side).

Change Filter-7 to what you see here.

Make a new Filter-13 and set it like you see.

This should be the result for the part concerned.

Watch out :
My gain (attenuation) of the orginal filter was -24.5dB while now you see (above screenshots) that it's at -23dB;
If you observe closely the whole graph from your original (desired) Gain setting, then you see the difference to be in the relationship with the left part of the graph (not shown here) and the part I showed above (blue graph). So, in my case the Gain changed with 1.75dB *more* in the left part (we did not change a thing about that) while the part we just changed is ~1.25dB *lower*. Observe where the roll off starts (say 120Hz) It is about this latter ! So this point should be 1.25dB lower than what you used and you should NOT adjust the Gain to make it as high as before at that point. It is also not so that you should leave the Gain unchanged. So :
You must set the Gain so that it is now 1.25dB lower at the point the roll-off starts.
Clear ?

The net result will be that the left part (not shown) rises with ~1.75dB while that right part dropped 1.25dB. So for "balance" there's a difference of 3dB between both ends of the spectrum.

If you now can hear that the crossover is not working well any more then let me know. I tell you because I explicitly did not want to do this by measurement. But it should be OK.
Also, *if* you can hear the crossover not being right, we can expect that it can be solved with some 40mm of time difference between horn and bass section; that 40mm "shift" is easily available by means of sliding the horn back- or forward.

And if it doesn't work at all, also please let me know in this topic.

Notice : This will work for Windows 8 only (I'm sure) and KnB is sailing on the high sees and didn't bring is speakers. So we are with 3 only.

Peter

For the Stealth III LPS PC :
W10-14393.0 - July 17, 2021 (2.11)
XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere (also from the PC).

For a general PC :
W10-10586.0 - May 2016 (2.05+)
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere.

Global Moderator
manisandher
Crazy Audiophile

from-first-principles.com

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 01:19:19 pm »

Hey Peter, I wanted to give this a go today but the images are not downloading. I'll try again later in case it's just a temporary server problem.

Just wanted to let you know...

Mani.

Main System:
Phasure Mach III (Win 14393.0 on RAM-OS / controlled by RDC, / connected directly to music server / XXHighEnd 2.11 / Minimize OS / Engine#4 Adaptive / DB=4096 / Q1=10 / xQ1=15 / Q3,4,5=1 / SFS=4.00 / XTweaks = 34, 10, 0, 0, 0 / Straight Contiguous / Clock Resolution = 15ms / Scheme 3-5 (low/realtime) / 8x Arc Prediction / switch #5 'up/off' / Unattended) mobo USB3 port -> Lush^3 -> Phasure NOS1a B75 G3 -> 8m Blaxius^2 -> First Watt F5 mono amps -> Tune Audio Anima horn speakers
Office System:
Phasure Stealth II -> Lush^2 -> RME ADI-2 Pro FS R -> Neurochrome 286 mono amps -> Tune Audio Marvel horn speakers
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 08:18:32 pm »

Mani, I only see your message know, and you are right. I think I also know the cause, but I won't be able to solve it today. More time for this tomorrow.

sorry
Peter

XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).

For a general PC :
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.

Global Moderator
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 08:20:29 pm »

I was wrong. My first quick attempt solved it.
So good to go again, but still apologies.

Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
manisandher
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2014, 08:34:20 pm »

Thanks Peter. Will give it a go later and let you know what I think.

Mani.

Main System:
Phasure Mach III (Win 14393.0 on RAM-OS / controlled by RDC, / connected directly to music server / XXHighEnd 2.11 / Minimize OS / Engine#4 Adaptive / DB=4096 / Q1=10 / xQ1=15 / Q3,4,5=1 / SFS=4.00 / XTweaks = 34, 10, 0, 0, 0 / Straight Contiguous / Clock Resolution = 15ms / Scheme 3-5 (low/realtime) / 8x Arc Prediction / switch #5 'up/off' / Unattended) mobo USB3 port -> Lush^3 -> Phasure NOS1a B75 G3 -> 8m Blaxius^2 -> First Watt F5 mono amps -> Tune Audio Anima horn speakers
Office System:
Phasure Stealth II -> Lush^2 -> RME ADI-2 Pro FS R -> Neurochrome 286 mono amps -> Tune Audio Marvel horn speakers
manisandher
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2014, 09:26:58 pm »

Watch out :
My gain (attenuation) of the orginal filter was -24.5dB while now you see (above screenshots) that it's at -23dB;
If you observe closely the whole graph from your original (desired) Gain setting, then you see the difference to be in the relationship with the left part of the graph (not shown here) and the part I showed above (blue graph). So, in my case the Gain changed with 1.75dB *more* in the left part (we did not change a thing about that) while the part we just changed is ~1.25dB *lower*. Observe where the roll off starts (say 120Hz) It is about this latter ! So this point should be 1.25dB lower than what you used and you should NOT adjust the Gain to make it as high as before at that point. It is also not so that you should leave the Gain unchanged. So :
You must set the Gain so that it is now 1.25dB lower at the point the roll-off starts.
Clear ?

The net result will be that the left part (not shown) rises with ~1.75dB while that right part dropped 1.25dB. So for "balance" there's a difference of 3dB between both ends of the spectrum.

Hey Peter, no matter how many times I've read this, I still can't understand it. Sorry. Could you take some screen shots of exactly what you mean please?

My gain is currently set to -25.5dB. I simply haven't adjusted this since I got my panels back from Bert. I've felt that the bass is a bit reticent but just never got around to adjusting the gain. Are you saying that I should adjust the gain first to get a balance I like, and then apply your latest settings?

I'm just not sure what I should do about the gain, before or after the changes in filters 1, 7 and 13.

Mani.

Main System:
Office System:
manisandher
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 10:34:37 pm »

Total disaster!

As soon as I loaded the new filter I got some pretty weird noises coming out of the bass drivers for a few seconds after which there was a sort of 'white noise' sound coming out of them. Very stupidly I went right ahead and loaded the filter onto the other channel too, and again I got the weird noises from the bass drivers and then the 'white noise'. I switched both speakers off and on again and the 'white noise' went. But the bass sections of both speakers are now dead. The amps still work (I can test by switching to 'multi-channel' and they still make a thud on switch-on).

I think I've blown the DSP unit. Hopefully, it's only a fuse. Hopefully. I'll take a look tomorrow.

But maybe a warning to others to hold off making any changes to the DSP until we get to the bottom of what's happened. My suspicion is that it has something to do with applying the changes to 'Channel1/High' vs. 'Channel2/Low'. I followed Peter's screen shots and applied them to Channel2/Low.

Mani  unhappy

Main System:
Office System:
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 12:36:53 am »

Mani,

For now : the means your changes applied to the speaker are relative to an inconsistent version of the DSP software itself. The story is longer, but tomorrow morning I will walk you through resetting the lot and next use something which is consistent. Sounds vague, but it is vague. So more tomorrow the soonest (watch your email).
Your warning towards others seems justified, so nothing wrong with that.

Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
vrao
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 01:22:15 am »

Hi Mani,
I was able to use the settings myself, for a week now.

The bass is great for electronic music. But for Jazz and classical it's a bit off balance.

Hope your settings are back up and speakers working again.

Regards,
VJ
manisandher
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 07:40:48 am »

Thanks for the reassurances guys. Actually when I went to bed it occurred to me that it couldn't be something too drastic - the DSP USB connection still works, so the DSD unit must still be powered up and working.

Peter, I noticed that my DSP software looked slightly different from your screenshots and was going to mention this. But then I thought it probably wouldn't make much difference.

Mani.

Main System:
Office System:
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 10:27:37 am »

Peter, I noticed that my DSP software looked slightly different from your screenshots and was going to mention this. But then I thought it probably wouldn't make much difference.

Mani, yes, it is different and this is unintentional. Whether this really can matter anywhere is unknown, and best is to use the settings with the 2.9 version with which I created the files. Notice, like for VJ, that when no problems are encountered all can stay as it is. Otherwise I have a new package ready + procedure to apply (which I just sent you by email, Mani).

We'll put the outcome of the "repair" in this topic.
Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
Scroobius
Audio Addict

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 12:57:56 pm »

Peter - I guess the filter profile for these Orelino's is going to differ from the MkII's to some extent as the 12" drivers cannot be driven so hard before distorting. So I need to think about some of these changes you are proposing. I am not at the stage where I want to make significant changes just yet until I get used to what I have now. Although I did take the 90hz notch out.

Paul

621 Xeon 6120 LPS PC  -> Xeon Scalable 16/32 core with Hyperthreading On (all cores active) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1/ Q1Factor = 10 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 15ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.69  (max 140.19) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Off / WallPaper Off/ OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = 35 / Nervous Rate = 10 / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 0 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / *Arc Prediction Filtering (16x)* / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^2*A:B-W-Y-R, B:B-W-R* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> *Blaxius^2 A:B-R, B:B-R* Interlink -> Orelino Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2014, 01:20:57 pm »

Paul,

I am sorry, but nothing (NOTHING) of this applies to you.

Also (and crucial) : I did not send you any files nor did I intend(ed) to at this moment, so you can take it that ALL you do will be wrong.
Do notice please that what's sent to you by Bert without description - can not come along with any description from me because there IS no description for that. So all you will be doing is "destructive" without you even knowing. Or not, which you also won't know.

So at this moment this is all up to you (and Bert).

Side note :
What happened has not been intentional, hence was for the very well meant good cause. IOW, the (dsp) file sent by Bert was sent for that cause, but the description on how to apply it was a bit forgotten. This, while I normally send the file including a step by step description with graduate learning curve (ask the others) which also explicitly is not sent right away (again, ask the others).

Remember, all has been for the good cause, but now I can not be part of your procedure.

One hint : put back that dip, or otherwise you are too ignorant. But up to you in the end.

General clarification :
Nobody should start changing things right away but "of course" you do ("of course", because you were given the opportunity - thus not your fault).
Racing accident, but it annoys me (I feel out of control).

Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
Scroobius
Audio Addict

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 02:06:30 pm »

but it annoys me (I feel out of control)

Fine, Peter, but you should have sent instructions or an email or something - instead nothing! zippo! - I thought it was one of your tests "lets see if he can work this out?" ha ha.

You know I am an inveterate tweaker so for sure unless you say to the contrary and I see the posts you know what will happen!

Also I emailed you and pointed out the 90Hz notch had not been removed your response was confusingly "Nope" - that's fine but of course I then think "ah he forgot I will remove it myself".

So come on Peter - better communications required!!

No problem at all though - it was actually a bit fun working it out.

There is work needed here though. I have significant standing waves in the same places I always had them before (but reduced) so I think some room sweeps required and maybe then some filter tweaks.

Cheers

Paul

621 Xeon 6120 LPS PC  -> Xeon Scalable 16/32 core with Hyperthreading On (all cores active) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1/ Q1Factor = 10 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 15ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.69  (max 140.19) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Off / WallPaper Off/ OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = 35 / Nervous Rate = 10 / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 0 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / *Arc Prediction Filtering (16x)* / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^2*A:B-W-Y-R, B:B-W-R* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> *Blaxius^2 A:B-R, B:B-R* Interlink -> Orelino Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2014, 02:28:18 pm »

Yo Paul,

So come on Peter - better communications required!!

True, but I'm afraid all on your side. yes Wink

Fine, Peter, but you should have sent instructions or an email or something - instead nothing! zippo!

So did you read my previous post (about this) ? I guess not ...
I would have (later) but Bert just sent you those files.

From your email :

It does appear that the notch at 90Hz in preset 1 is there though - did you not remove it?

My answer indeed : Nope.
But I also told you I had no time to answer more, and you did not respond to that (hence did not ask what I mean). So, communicating ... nea
And for our both fun (hey, I always want to be right you know !), this was your very last email :

I should engage brain before emailing pls disregards earlier emails I think I have it now

Ya ya ...

so I think some room sweeps required and maybe then some filter tweaks.

... which was explicitly talked through with Bert and we "decided" that neither of us will be able to explain to you what to exactly do, in the context of us both are still not much capable to do that well. Besides that I am not in favor of room correction in the first place (as you might well know) so ...
All up to you.

All I can say is : don't change the XOver area, and hopefully that is enough for you.

One more thing or better clarification :
When I said "this all does not apply to you" then this is about the response which is different from your speaker compared to the MKII. So, logical in itself, and not that we both like that, but it just is so. Nothing much to do about it ...
Well, sort of, because Bert tried a couple of things in that other preset, which is exactly the (very good cause and) why he sent you those files. But it is just a sort of "extreme other setting" measured in HIS room. So IMHHHO not the best to take for a base (that other setting does not take room response into account) but if it sounds better at this moment ... why not.
One more remark about this : be careful that what you perceive as "room modes" etc. is not just too much emphasized frequencies in certain areas, which is what Bert's setting (mind you) WILL be about. So here again, back to base is better, and build up from there is better.

And now, have fun !
Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: