XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
April 19, 2024, 06:22:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Before loading in a new model make sure XX is stopped the right way!  (Read 4332 times)
Gerard
Audio Addict

WWG1WGA

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2008, 07:36:51 pm »

Hi All,

I had a little problem and it occurs after i did not end XX the way it supposed to be ended!

After i played unattended i shut down the pc without press STOP/OFF. After a day i restart my pc and i notice that my original Wallpaper was gone. I did not payed attention to it at that moment and opened the forum. At that moment T7 was there. So i inmediatly downloaded the new model and put it in the map of XX. The problem that came up (after playing) was that the cover art did not disapear(after shutting down XX). I had to go back to T6 to bring everything back to normal. Also my (hide desktop items) works the other way around. Maybe that is also coused by my stupid ending of XX.  dntknw

Grtzzzz  Grin

Januari 2017 XX 2.05
OriginAE x11v Home build HTCP ~ Asus x79 mobo 3930K 12 core underclock 500 MHz,
16GB, *Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0* *from RAM*, music on music server / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *0.10*  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core *3-5* / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive *none* (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Not the best (OS from RAM issue) / Time Stability = Off (OS from RAM issue) / Custom Filter Mid 705600 / -> USB3 (Silverstone both sides isolated = Sw#3 of NOS1a = Up) -> *Clairixa USB 15cm* -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 0.70m -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink ->> Metrum Amps ->> Metrum Acoustics ESL Open Baffle.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: