XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
March 28, 2024, 03:45:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: V 2.11 an opus magnum  (Read 27866 times)
juanpmar
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2020, 04:45:25 pm »

Thanks Peter, now all is ok

Juan

Audio Pc: Processor i7 970: 3200MHz (reduced to 1668MHz), 6+6 cores/ RAM Corsair DDR3, 24Gb, 1333MHz/ Mb Asus X58 Sabertooth/ OS and XXHE in Peter's RAM-Disk / The CPU fan is the only one in the Audio Pc: NF-S12A (600rpm/6.7db)/ No graphic card/ Power supply: Seasonic SS-400FL2, fanless.

Configuration and Updates in HOW I'VE BUILT MY NEW PC...http://www.phasure.com/index.php?topic=1673.0. This post is very old but maybe someone still find it useful

XXHighEnd: 2.11a. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN/ KS:Phasure NOS1 Out 4.0/ #4 Engine/ Adaptive Mode/ Q1=10, Q3,4,5=1, xQ1=15/ Dev.Buffer: 4096/ ClockRes: 15ms/ Straight Contiguous/ SFS: 0.69 (max 0,69)/ Not Invert/ Phase Alignment Off/ Allow format change/ Decode HDCD/ Playerprio: Low/ ThreadPrio: Real Time/ Scheme: Core 3-5/ UnAttended/ Not Switch during Playback Off/ Playback Drive none/ UnAttended/ Include Garbage Collect/ Copy to XX Drive by standard/ Always clear Proxy before Playback/ Stop Desktop Services/ Stop Remaining Services/ Stop All Services: Off/ Keep LAN Services: On - Persist: Off/ Use Remote Desktop/ Minimize OS/ XTweaks : Balanced Load 35/ Nervous Rate 10/ Cool when Idle -/ Provide Stable Power 0/ Utilize Cores always 1/ Time Performance Index: Optimal / Time Stability: Stable / Arc Prediction/ Number of cores in use: 12 (máx. 6-12)

Music Server PC (W10) totally silent with OS (W10) in SSD and music inside in SSDs - RDC > Ethernet Gigabyte cable 3m > Audio Pc > 1m USB Lush cable directly from the USB3.0 in the motherboard > PHASURE NOS1a-75B-G3 (Driver v1.0.4) 16ms > Blaxius BNC interconnects > Genelec 1037B 3-Way Active speakers with BNC inputs
manisandher
Crazy Audiophile

from-first-principles.com

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2020, 09:33:28 pm »

So, I finally got around to upgrading to 2.11. It's been a while since I've used XX, because I've been playing around with the DSP in Roon. But even so, I'm certain that 2.11 is a step up (again!) from 2.10. It sounds truly amazing.

So much so in fact that I don't have any withdrawal symptoms from having just returned the Taiko Extreme that I had on a week's loan. (You can read about that here: https://audiophilestyle.com/forums/topic/60458-taiko-extreme-my-experience/?tab=comments#comment-1081051).

Thanks so much Peter.

Mani.

Main System:
Phasure Mach III (Win 14393.0 on RAM-OS / controlled by RDC, / connected directly to music server / XXHighEnd 2.11 / Minimize OS / Engine#4 Adaptive / DB=4096 / Q1=10 / xQ1=15 / Q3,4,5=1 / SFS=4.00 / XTweaks = 34, 10, 0, 0, 0 / Straight Contiguous / Clock Resolution = 15ms / Scheme 3-5 (low/realtime) / 8x Arc Prediction / switch #5 'up/off' / Unattended) mobo USB3 port -> Lush^3 -> Phasure NOS1a B75 G3 -> 8m Blaxius^2 -> First Watt F5 mono amps -> Tune Audio Anima horn speakers
Office System:
Phasure Stealth II -> Lush^2 -> RME ADI-2 Pro FS R -> Neurochrome 286 mono amps -> Tune Audio Marvel horn speakers
acg
Audio Addict

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2020, 08:51:34 am »

Mani,

Interesting to hear your impressions.  The Taiko Extreme is a seriously priced piece of kit.  Were you trialling to see if you could find something better than the Mach III or was your interest more in the Roon/DSP side of things?  I fear that if I want to do Roon that I will have to get a second (non-Phasure) dac which I am reluctant to do, but sometimes I want something that is just quick and easy with Tidal but still sounds good.

I don't even have the Mach III yet...am waiting for Peter to source the 20/40 core cpus (hurry up Peter!)

Anthony

Audio PC
Stealth Mach II with Xeon E5 2698 v4 20 Core 2GHz  with Hyperthreading On [40 cores]/ 32GB Ram / RAM-OS / mobo USB port

XXHighEnd 2.11 RAM-OS (W14393 RAM)
Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Buffer 4096 / Q1/3/4/5 = 14/1/1/1 / xQ1 = 1 / Processor Core Appointment Scheme = Core 1-3 / PlayerPrio = Low / ThreadPrio = RealTime / ClockRes = 1ms / Not Switch during playback = off / Xtweaks Balanced Load = 43 / Nervous Rate = 100 / Cool when idle = 1 / Provide stable power = 0 / Utilize cores always = 1 / Time Stability = Stable / Time Performance Index = Optimal / SFS 0.90MB Max 120MB / Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect = on / Start Playback during conversion = off / Do not start playback at all = off / Copy to XX-drive by standard = on / Always clear Proxy before Playback = on / Stop Remaining Desktop Services = on / Stop Desktop Services = on / Stop Remaining Services = on / Stop WASAPI Services = on / Stop W10 Services = off / Keep LAN Services = on / Persist = off / Use Remote Desktop = on/ Arc Predict / Minimize OS = on / Peak Extend = off / Unattended

Audio Chain
Stealth MachII PC >> Lush^2 USB 1.1m >> NOS1a G3 B75, Driver v1.0.4 (4ms) >> Blaxius^2 >> 10Y DHT Preamp >> 6 way active horn speakers (Single Ended Triodes)
manisandher
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2020, 10:00:01 am »

Were you trialling to see if you could find something better than the Mach III or was your interest more in the Roon/DSP side of things?

I wanted to know what the generally accepted current SOTA sounds like with Roon and HQPlayer. And yes, how this compares with the Mach III running XX... feeding the NOS1 in both cases.

I fear that if I want to do Roon that I will have to get a second (non-Phasure) dac which I am reluctant to do, but sometimes I want something that is just quick and easy with Tidal but still sounds good.

Roon, Tidal/Qobuz do work with the NOS1. Once all set up, it's "quick and easy". The only thing you'll miss is auto sample rate switching. No big deal really, because you can set Roon to convert to and output a constant SR. It sounds pretty good really. I captured the output of the NOS1 being fed by XX, Roon, HQPlayer and Roon->HQPlayer with my RME ADI-2... and Roon (using its internal filters) stacks up pretty well. (Happy to send you the files if you're interested in taking a listen.)

Edit: Once set up, it's easy to switch between Roon for more general listening and discovering music on Tidal, and XX for more serious listening. No need of a second DAC!

OT. How's your own Opus Magnum coming on?

Mani.

Main System:
Phasure Mach III (Win 14393.0 on RAM-OS / controlled by RDC, / connected directly to music server / XXHighEnd 2.11 / Minimize OS / Engine#4 Adaptive / DB=4096 / Q1=10 / xQ1=15 / Q3,4,5=1 / SFS=4.00 / XTweaks = 34, 10, 0, 0, 0 / Straight Contiguous / Clock Resolution = 15ms / Scheme 3-5 (low/realtime) / 8x Arc Prediction / switch #5 'up/off' / Unattended) mobo USB3 port -> Lush^3 -> Phasure NOS1a B75 G3 -> 8m Blaxius^2 -> First Watt F5 mono amps -> Tune Audio Anima horn speakers
Office System:
Phasure Stealth II -> Lush^2 -> RME ADI-2 Pro FS R -> Neurochrome 286 mono amps -> Tune Audio Marvel horn speakers
Robert
Audio Enthusiast

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2020, 08:42:17 am »

No doubt about it 2.11 its the best.

I think the Taiko engineering wise is excellent that's mechanical, metals etc. You do have to pay lots for precision engineering, machining metals, linear power supplies etc to exacting extremes of tolerance. But in the end its the package versus the money to extract this. The Mach III's are also extremely good with 2.11. If we could put a Mach III in a Taiko case we are at the same price as the Taiko. I'm not in a position or probably never to hear a Taiko so its certainly worth putting your money into a Mach III. This is transforming sound wise. Robert
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 06:01:13 am by Robert » Logged

Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 12/24 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~997MHz, 48GB, W10, Pro64, Ver 14393, No updates,
XXhighend Ver 2.11a, Ram OS, Settings:Q1/-/3/4/5 = *14*/-/*0*/*0*/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max *10.13*) / Disable Cracks Off / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ UnAttended / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / *OSD Off* / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = 62 / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / *Custom Filtering *Low* (16x)
Music on LAN, Phasure Lush^3 USB cable
Oppo 205 UDP Dac
Nordost Heimdall II interconnects and Nordost Heimdall II Power Cords, Audioquest power cords
Minidsp Flex digital 2 way Crossover 167hz
Unity Audio Boulder MKI Active Monitors x 2
JLAudio 12 Active Subs x 2
manisandher
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2020, 01:02:06 pm »

I'm not in a position or probably never to hear a Taiko so its certainly worth putting your money into a Mach III.

I still have my Stealth II here too, and the difference between the Stealth II and the Mach III is massive. The Mach III 'sparkles' in comparison.

I really enjoyed having the Extreme here for a week, but can't imagine using anything other than XX for serious listening.

Mani.

Main System:
Office System:
rudolf
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2020, 12:34:01 pm »

Yes, I agree, soundquality is awesome. Giving me new dimensions... Thank you Peter for your work and support over all those years!!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
XXHighend 2.11a on Windows 8 PC (AMD A6-3650 APU 16 GB RAM)  with 2x Audioquest Jitterbug USB Filter
XXHighend: Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 4/-/0/0/0/ Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 256 / ClockRes = 0,5ms / Memory = Mixed/  SFS = 1,02  (max 1,02 / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 2-3 / not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ / UnAttended  / /Stop all Services Off / Stop Desktop and Remaining Services ON/ Keep LAN =off/ Not Persist / WallPaper Off/ Minimize OS off
Advance xi-75 Amp/ Audioquest Cinnamon USB Cable/ KORG DSD-DAC 100/ ProAc biwire cables into ProAc Studio 130 Speakers
Robert
Audio Enthusiast

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2021, 11:36:17 pm »

But this was not all ...

I think that most people will use Q3,4,5 at 1,1,1. Well, a week ago I suddenly heard how that now could go. This too is difficult to explain, but I'd say that everybody who uses 1,1,1, will know why he does that. And I now heard that it was not "necessary" any more.
And THAT beat all ...

This most certainly works in my setup very noticeable. I never would have thought to try this one.

I notice you have also changed some XTweaks : Balanced Load = *68* / Nervous Rate = 10 / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = *1* / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable.

I've had the Stable power at "0" for some time did you intend to change this?

You are still using Custom filters as well? I'm still with Arc Predict.

Robert

Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 12/24 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~997MHz, 48GB, W10, Pro64, Ver 14393, No updates,
XXhighend Ver 2.11a, Ram OS, Settings:Q1/-/3/4/5 = *14*/-/*0*/*0*/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max *10.13*) / Disable Cracks Off / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ UnAttended / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / *OSD Off* / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = 62 / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / *Custom Filtering *Low* (16x)
Music on LAN, Phasure Lush^3 USB cable
Oppo 205 UDP Dac
Nordost Heimdall II interconnects and Nordost Heimdall II Power Cords, Audioquest power cords
Minidsp Flex digital 2 way Crossover 167hz
Unity Audio Boulder MKI Active Monitors x 2
JLAudio 12 Active Subs x 2
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2021, 01:40:13 pm »

I've had the Stable power at "0" for some time did you intend to change this?

Robert, good question !!
I changed that in my Sig yesterday, because, well, I found it in there at checking things (at 1 while my Sig said 0). Maybe that is not good at all ! But ... I suppose I am listening to that for "months" ? ... So I better let it be.

Arc Prediction with the Lush^3 is too much of it. Things are wildly "sharp" (which is good) but also tiring fairly quickly (not good). And with the Blaxius^2.5 that is even more "too much" (I tried Arc Prediction 2 days ago once again, because now Q3,4,5 at 0 but it did not last one track).

Regards,
Peter

For the Stealth III LPS PC :
W10-14393.0 - July 17, 2021 (2.11)
XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere (also from the PC).

For a general PC :
W10-10586.0 - May 2016 (2.05+)
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere.

Global Moderator
numlog
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2021, 08:10:07 pm »

I have been in sort of DAC limbo for the last year and hadn't used XXHE  much, but just after trying out 2.11 with some ok gear and gotta say Im really impressed with it. I hadn't used it in so long I forgot how much of an improvement you can get from a player can make (well XXHE at least, not sure about others), It's nearly like changing a piece hardware.

Using KS, High SFS, long buffer and 8x arc predition and it sounds very good.

I am going to pair it with Andrea Mori's (from diyaudio) upcoming NOS R2R DAC, FIFO and clock when it's available.
At least Andrea's goal is to provide a FIFO that completely eliminates influence from the PC, so most of XXHEs ability will probably (but hopefully) will be wasted,
But I do still need a digital volume control and digital filtering, XXHE is still the best choice in this regard, so not completely wasted

PC: Ryzen 1700(Nofan), 2133MHz 2x4GB, GPU, Gigabyte A320
OS drive: Optane 16GB M.2, OS: S2019 Core,
modded PCIe SATA card + modded Juli@ XTE I2S output , Corsair Rm650x MoBo PSU, 12V CPU LPS .
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2021, 08:54:08 am »

At least Andrea's goal is to provide a FIFO that completely eliminates influence from the PC, so most of XXHEs ability will probably (but hopefully) will be wasted,

Hahaha, let's see !
I am really curious, so keep us informed, OK ?

Thank you for sharing !
Peter

XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).

For a general PC :
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.

Global Moderator
numlog
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2021, 02:11:18 pm »

I was wondering, are xtweaks active always when enabled or only when playing?
So for example they would influence the sound in other programs outside XXHE?

PC: Ryzen 1700(Nofan), 2133MHz 2x4GB, GPU, Gigabyte A320
OS drive: Optane 16GB M.2, OS: S2019 Core,
modded PCIe SATA card + modded Juli@ XTE I2S output , Corsair Rm650x MoBo PSU, 12V CPU LPS .
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2021, 03:21:40 pm »

Good question ...

You'd have to assume that they change things when playing. This is already so with the processor speed and probably related (because of consistency) more.
Also, when you are not playing, it is the idea that the PC is "workable" for other tasks. This includes the manipulation within XXHighEnd itself too (like it is not really useful to load files per the slowest means possible).

Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: