XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
April 19, 2024, 05:12:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first Windows 10 experience  (Read 40112 times)
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« on: June 02, 2015, 11:02:49 am »

Ya ya ... My first Windows 8 experience. Seems like yesterday, but is 29 months ago by now.
What did I say in there for the first line ?

First to the conclusion : I don't know.

3rd line ?

Degree of happiness : Low.

But we got there in the end ...

... And with Windows 10 we are there from the start.
teasing

It took me 8 hours before the first sound was singing. This included the install of the W10 OS itself, the first trials of XXHighEnd and see how the OS is actually named internally so the software could be adjusted to recognition and now officially install. 6 hours from the start I was as far as booting into MinOS before even listening to it in Normal OS but all went black and stayed that. Wonder oh wonder I could revert to a before made Restore Point (with the help of the install DVD) and in the end all was fine again.

What was not 100% fine was the at first failing install of XXHighEnd halfway which brought me some very interesting "noises" because of even more interesting settings I wasn't aware of (at first). Also the NOS1a Driver installed with 16ms of buffer size (is that always so ?) and that did not work well (scratching sound). After setting that to 4ms all seemed OK but what a "strange" sound. Was this normal ??
Then I found Q1 to be at 0 (this is not really 0 as such and Q1 can even be set at -4) and lastly the Device Buffer Size to be 1024. That all together brought a ... well, interesting sound (I am actually very serious). But I thought it couldn't be a good thing, and so I set all to "normal".

This was day before yesterday and the 2.5 hours of listening brought me some getting used to. I liked it, but maybe there wasn't 100% consensus about that with the family. Also it was a bit of randomly playing a couple of things, more focused on "does it work" and "what all works" than the SQ.
Anyway this ended up in Unattended Playback in Normal OS and with only Desktop Services shut off (the remainder wouldn't work yet).

Then came yesterday.
Of course my W10 was broken in now for a day (haha) and all what could have changed things was that somewhere during the day the PC was accessed directly (instead of via the remote) which must have changed some internal setting and which made it hibernate/sleep (otherwise it didn't fall asleep although I never set any setting for that (falling asleep would be the default)). So, this should incur for a typical situation that I rebooted it, knowing what all awkwardness can spring from using PC's which had been sleeping and now continue for audio playback (since Vista that is). But I didn't and even after noticing that no USB DAC was connected any more - which one minute later was after all (after me bringing up the NOS1 Control Panel ?) ... I started playback (ignorantly).

What I now noticed more than the day before is that there's something in the highs of which I wonder whether it belongs there. Something like too prominent "belling" which could well be distortion. But was it really ? I couldn't detect it hence decide and instead put up another album of which I could expect the highs to excel if highs are for the better anyway.
And from there I have no memory ...

It was going through my mind that nobody needs a new DAC or NOS2 for that matter. They just need this !
... what a freakin' experience.

I can explain all with one strange expression only :

Don't play anything with human voices, or you'll get mad.

I have been talking more often about the crying babies in music and that they appear to be real babies in the room. And how the better the music reproduction becomes, the more of those voices start to be real and you look up who is saying something (which thus is nobody). And now ?
Now this happened 10 times per minute for each minute. Unbearable !

Although it was very difficult to concentrate on aspects, I tried to hear what actually was so much better. I believe the bass is for sure; There's unheard definition in it. The highs are totally different (and I mean totally) and although I can't describe it, I think I can firmly say that it is the opposite of the famous Windows 8 Robots highs. Not that I ever declared that Robots playing the music spring from wrong highs, but I think that is quite obvious (too square at the micro level or something). There's singing all over; it's like the one sample now knows how to control the next sample. How the both are to be connected (this is stupid talk of course but I'm looking for a metaphor which accomplishes what I hear).

What could be the most interesting is what I talked about in the beginning : what I experienced when I had my settings wrong. So outside the scratching I could super clearly hear a level going up and down and this was in a fashion which should be impossible with digital. So all my buffers were way too low (like Device Buffer at 1024 *and* Q1 at 0) and why do I have in my mind that the NOS1(a) doesn't even play with those low buffers. But it now did anyway and the sound was too interesting to think it is normal. Still it has to be technically normal because as said, digital anomalies are not able to produce what I heard. But what did I hear then ? a super detailed flanger in voices etc. ? This reminds me of me ever back saying that I could suddenly hear how Neil Young is not at a fixed distance from the microphone and that he always moves backwards and forwards. So the level of his voice gets softer and louder (flanger). It was this what I heard throughout at these first 10 minutes or so before I found out about the wrong settings and I didn't hear that back after the settings were "correct". Still I was reminded of it by my writing of the last sentence above the horizontal line (above). So it must be so that something of it is still in there and it is about how "samples connect".

grazy

Maybe all is wrong. And well, in that case I still had the best hours of playback of my life, yesterday. Amazing.

Windows 10 itself is quite a pile of sh*t. MS is saying that upcoming July 29 it will be available to the public. Well, if that really happens we are guaranteed to have an all buggy OS; To me it seems completely impossible that all what's in there for bugs at this moment is going to be solved in these few weeks left.
But do I care ?

This is a dangerous question. No, I don't care if I can stick to what I have at this moment. But I can already see that what others have at this moment is WORSE and I would not be able to live with that. So now my advice is this :

Go to the download page right now and download the version I have which hopefully is still the same (build 10074) :
http://windows.microsoft.com/nl-nl/windows/preview-iso
This is a Dutch page, but scroll down to the "Downloadkoppelingen" you see close to half way and choose the first one : Engels (Verenigde Staten)
N.b.: This Dutch page is the only one I could find that avoids registration and stuff).

Download it (64 bit version), and use the "Windows 7 Download tool" to make a bootable ISO DVD of it (don't attempt the USB stick unless you know you have one of which you know Windows will be able to boot from it).
Install this on a new hdd hence do not make a dual boot etc. and most certainly do not upgrade from an existing OS.

Really, do this as soon as possible; today they are at version 10130 and I heard rumour that they want to make that the version to download (from there). But it s*cks.
Do not connect your PC to the internet or otherwise cause the automatic updates to be shut off *first*.

By the time you have it running, XXHighEnd will be able to deal with it in public version. I'm eager.

Peter

For the Stealth III LPS PC :
W10-14393.0 - July 17, 2021 (2.11)
XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere (also from the PC).

For a general PC :
W10-10586.0 - May 2016 (2.05+)
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere.

Global Moderator
acg
Audio Addict

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 11:59:51 am »

Interesting Peter.  Not that I have any playback at the moment but I am downloading the ISO just to have it.

Audio PC
Stealth Mach II with Xeon E5 2698 v4 20 Core 2GHz  with Hyperthreading On [40 cores]/ 32GB Ram / RAM-OS / mobo USB port

XXHighEnd 2.11 RAM-OS (W14393 RAM)
Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Buffer 4096 / Q1/3/4/5 = 14/1/1/1 / xQ1 = 1 / Processor Core Appointment Scheme = Core 1-3 / PlayerPrio = Low / ThreadPrio = RealTime / ClockRes = 1ms / Not Switch during playback = off / Xtweaks Balanced Load = 43 / Nervous Rate = 100 / Cool when idle = 1 / Provide stable power = 0 / Utilize cores always = 1 / Time Stability = Stable / Time Performance Index = Optimal / SFS 0.90MB Max 120MB / Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect = on / Start Playback during conversion = off / Do not start playback at all = off / Copy to XX-drive by standard = on / Always clear Proxy before Playback = on / Stop Remaining Desktop Services = on / Stop Desktop Services = on / Stop Remaining Services = on / Stop WASAPI Services = on / Stop W10 Services = off / Keep LAN Services = on / Persist = off / Use Remote Desktop = on/ Arc Predict / Minimize OS = on / Peak Extend = off / Unattended

Audio Chain
Stealth MachII PC >> Lush^2 USB 1.1m >> NOS1a G3 B75, Driver v1.0.4 (4ms) >> Blaxius^2 >> 10Y DHT Preamp >> 6 way active horn speakers (Single Ended Triodes)
Gerard
Audio Addict

WWG1WGA

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 12:48:05 pm »

On that same page Peter they say this,

Windows Update zal alle belangrijke updates automatisch installeren zodra deze beschikbaar zijn. In Windows 10 Insider Preview kun je automatisch bijwerken niet uitschakelen.

Januari 2017 XX 2.05
OriginAE x11v Home build HTCP ~ Asus x79 mobo 3930K 12 core underclock 500 MHz,
16GB, *Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0* *from RAM*, music on music server / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *0.10*  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core *3-5* / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive *none* (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Not the best (OS from RAM issue) / Time Stability = Off (OS from RAM issue) / Custom Filter Mid 705600 / -> USB3 (Silverstone both sides isolated = Sw#3 of NOS1a = Up) -> *Clairixa USB 15cm* -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 0.70m -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink ->> Metrum Amps ->> Metrum Acoustics ESL Open Baffle.
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 01:11:15 pm »

Haha

Ok Gerard, thank you. Maybe it is an idea to translate this somewhat :

With the Insider Preview automatic updates can not be shut off.

That means that we shouldn't connect to the internet.

Btw, because I ran into that anyway : With the later Home edition, Updates can not be shut off as well.

And something else (or not) : For the Surface tablet I have, the updates also could not be shut off. Still I managed via some deep-hidden "feature" (which in the end will be Windows-general I'd say). So maybe I must look up how I did that ...

Peter

XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).

For a general PC :
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.

Global Moderator
JohanZ
Audio Enthusiast

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 02:16:30 pm »

With the Insider Preview automatic updates can not be shut off.

See: https://4sysops.com/archives/turn-off-automatic-updates-in-windows-10-build-9926/

Disabling the Windows Update service: "....... another option to turn off Automatic Updates altogether. All we need to do is stop the Windows Update service and make sure that it won’t start again. I recommend to first check if updates are currently downloaded; if so, wait until all updates are installed. Then, type “services” in the Windows 10 search box and click View Local Services."

Johan

XXHE Ver: 209/MSI Z87M, i7 4770K Hyperthreading On (8 cores) @ 1,2 GHz, 32GB, Windows 10-14393.0 from RAM / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = *30*/-/1/1/1 Q1Factor = *40* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 15 / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *20.19* (max 120) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = *Core3-5* / Not Switch Processors during Playback / UnAttended (Just Start) / All Services Off / WallPaper On/ No OSD / No Running Time / Minimize OS / XTweaks : *Use Settings* - *43,1, 1, 1, 1* / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable/ Octo Arc Prediction Upsampling / -> USB3 -> Clairixa-Itona-Clairixa ->24/768 PHASURE NOS1a-75B-G3 , Driver v1.0.4b (*16ms*) -> Blaxius BNC interconnects ->Audion Silver Knight 300B-> Speakers CornScala
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 02:32:50 pm »

if so, wait until all updates are installed.

scratching

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
Jud
Audio Enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 03:21:47 pm »

My feeling, and this is nothing more than instinct, is that 10 may be my favorite since 7.  (Before that I liked 2000; before that, perhaps NT, perhaps not.)

I have 10130; talk is that 10134 will come this week and from there it is all supposed to be bug fixing.

Win 7 64-bit; i7-950@3.07GHz; 16GB RAM; OS on SATA 6GB/s SSD; AIFF files on external FW HDD; XXHE and Playback Drive on separate RAMdisks; no page file; Audioquest Dragonfly DAC/preamp; PSE Studio IV amp; Pioneer SP-BS22-LR bookshelf speakers or Etymotic Research ER-4P in-ear monitors.  XXHE 0.9z-8-3a settings for the moment: Peak Extend; Arc Prediction; Redbook files upsampled 2x; KS Adaptive Mode; Phase Alignment off; buffer=512; Straight Contiguous; Playerprio=Low; ThreadPrio=RealTime; Unattended; OS minimized; all services off; Q1=17, factor=2; SFS=2.1; XXTweaks=Ultimate; Time Performance Index=Not the best.
michaeljeger
Audio Loudspeaker

Headphone Maniac

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 07:56:23 pm »

I will try that eventually on a different SSD

However, I was only able to grab 10134, which is now the current version.

Regards Michael

Custom Built XXHighend PC with Xeon processors and not fans -> XXHighend Player 2.02 with Win 10 10074 -> Claxius USB Cable -> Phasure NOS1a -> Blaxius Cable -> Violectric V281  Headphone Amp -> Abyss AB-1266 (best headphone in the world)
christoffe
Audio Addict

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 11:03:09 pm »

I will try that eventually on a different SSD

Regards Michael

a link to the build 10074 at 11pm this night

http://windows.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/preview-iso

Joachim
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2015, 08:26:10 am »

Thank you Joachim.

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2015, 08:39:57 am »

Btw, I see people ask or try whether 2.01 runs on W10. It does not. There is no need to try ...

Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2015, 09:20:05 am »

Hi Michael,

Are you sure about this 10134 ?
Not that I don't trust you, but I see nothing of this build anywhere. Is this what you downloaded from the page I gave ? or is this what you received through an upgrade ?

Thanks ...
Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 09:41:14 am »

But guys ... super serious remark is :

If you can't get this 10074 build, forget it. It is difficult enough already, but I *can* work with 10074 (so far). I think I already said it : the current 10130 will be completely unusable. But always keep in mind : I am not using that.

I'll give an example :

In the 10074 I am using, no start button will work any more after playing Unattended. No click, no right click. Still all is manageable because I know (or make it so) that you don't need anything else. And for the one time you do, just reboot.
It is only a small example out of uncountable but key is that it works and plays and plays for hours.

Example of 10130 : You can't even login over RDP (I think with some hassle, yes, but not even sure).
So you see, the newer builds are WORSE. This is also the reason why 10074 is still the one for initial download (it is of the so-called "slow ring" ... the "fast ring" is about the weekly or faster updates you automatically receive and which may be better or worse - just to find out).

So seriously, if you now have something else than 10074, just ditch it (that is, if you're heading for XXHighEnd usage ... hopefully this week).

Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
Jud
Audio Enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2015, 02:41:26 pm »

Hi Michael,

Not that I don't trust you, but I see nothing of this build anywhere. Is this what you downloaded from the page I gave ? or is this what you received through an upgrade ?

Thanks ...
Peter

As of last night, on the "fast" Windows Update setting, latest was 10130.  I don't think the more recent builds are available as isos.

But if Michael is correct, then throw everything I just said out the window.  Or he is able to download the most recent/unstable developer builds, which I cannot.

Win 7 64-bit; i7-950@3.07GHz; 16GB RAM; OS on SATA 6GB/s SSD; AIFF files on external FW HDD; XXHE and Playback Drive on separate RAMdisks; no page file; Audioquest Dragonfly DAC/preamp; PSE Studio IV amp; Pioneer SP-BS22-LR bookshelf speakers or Etymotic Research ER-4P in-ear monitors.  XXHE 0.9z-8-3a settings for the moment: Peak Extend; Arc Prediction; Redbook files upsampled 2x; KS Adaptive Mode; Phase Alignment off; buffer=512; Straight Contiguous; Playerprio=Low; ThreadPrio=RealTime; Unattended; OS minimized; all services off; Q1=17, factor=2; SFS=2.1; XXTweaks=Ultimate; Time Performance Index=Not the best.
christoffe
Audio Addict

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2015, 03:54:51 pm »

Hi Michael,

Thanks ...
Peter

As of last night, on the "fast" Windows Update setting, latest was 10130.  I don't think the more recent builds are available as isos.

But if Michael is correct, then throw everything I just said out the window.  Or he is able to download the most recent/unstable developer builds, which I cannot.

Hi Jud,

I just check it. When you are going to the link mentioned under reply#8, and go to Englisch, you still get.

Joachim
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: