XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
March 28, 2024, 12:57:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: hard error message  (Read 6083 times)
Shreekant Somany
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2020, 03:03:30 pm »

Dear Peter,
The build message on the screen is  Windows 10 Pro N
                                                    Build 14393.rs1_release160715-1616
The windows upgrade is disabled. I dont understand whatbis hapenning. I'am unable to play anything. I'am shutting off the comp and re loading the ram disc.
will it be possible for you to come on screen to help me please. my engineer is here. thanks

shreekant
Shreekant Somany
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 05:03:47 pm »

Dear Peter,
I have reloaded the OS 14393 lets hope all will be ok in minimized OS. will inform you.
I'am presently installing my new comp for tidal with w10 os. Arvind tells me that xxhighend will also be required, I will be paying Euro 70 as required which i believe will be refunded.
shreekant

shreekant
Shreekant Somany
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 07:26:53 pm »

Dear Peter,
As of now after I put it in the minimised OS the startup bar was hanging but when I booted into RAM Os for some strange reason it was not hanging. I dont know what happened. I played a track & it worked. I the put the comp in sleep mode and switched it on and the sound was ckackled. I found this also happened earlier but became ok when I switched the DAC off and on.  had noticed that the DC offset was not ok.
This time I found that the DC offset light was not working.I changed the batterey. it seems that ther is a loose connection because when I move the battery the light goes on & off. I wonder if this could add to the problem of the DC offset. Is there a way I could open the top and find the loose connection?
I'am sorry for then issues I'am raising but I need to get the DAC running, and I'am worried.
I again switched on the comp and this time only one channel was playing, I switced on & off  switch on the DAC and both channels started working.
One more observation after reloading the windows 14393 & XXh2.10 is that the memory was 13000, before it it was 20000M. Is this ok? Please see the attached screen shot.
Shreekant

* IMG_6397.HEIC (1135.79 KB - downloaded 290 times.)

shreekant
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 08:51:34 am »

Dear Shreekant,

Off line (PM) I sent you the Activation Code for XXHighEnd.

To me it looks that the only problem you seem to be having is that the DC Offset meters have a loose connection. Therefore you can't see the DC Offset and this in itself implies that you can not set the DC Offset properly.

The result of the above is indeed a channel not playing or playing scratched;
there is nothing to worry because all it requires is connect the wires properly. For now I assume this can be done easily :

Take off the cover and you will see the meters in the left leg. You will automatically find the two pair of wires which go from the meters to elsewhere. You will also see that each wire connects via a small connector to remaining wire, disappearing somewhere. Now, one of these connectors will be half-loose. Best could be to disconnect and reconnect each one.

Btw, you can use the Reply link to add posts to this topic. See little screenshot below. It's in the bottom-right corner.
Kind regards,
Peter

* Reply01.png (9 KB, 455x177 - viewed 396 times.)

For the Stealth III LPS PC :
W10-14393.0 - July 17, 2021 (2.11)
XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere (also from the PC).

For a general PC :
W10-10586.0 - May 2016 (2.05+)
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere.

Global Moderator
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 08:57:54 am »

I the put the comp in sleep mode and switched it on and the sound was ckackled.

For Windows (good) audio the computer is not allowed to be in sleep mode ever. So please switch off these "sleep" features.
If you want to stop the PC from being active, just shut it down (via XXHighEnd and right-click on Stop is the best way to do it).

N.b.: The hard error is a Windows 10 thing in MinOS. This is nothing to worry about, assumed it happens to you at shutting down or rebooting the PC.

Best regards,
Peter

XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).

For a general PC :
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.

Global Moderator
Shreekant Somany
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 09:06:47 am »

Thanks Peter I will do the needful.

shreekant
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 09:11:09 am »

Happy

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
Shreekant Somany
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2020, 01:26:25 pm »

Dear Peter,
please send me another activation code as with this one is not working
thanks,
shreekant

shreekant
Pages: [1]
  Print