XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
March 29, 2024, 08:08:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USB to PC chassis ground ? (noise) - The biggest change ever !  (Read 259209 times)
christoffe
Audio Addict

View Profile Email
« Reply #195 on: January 28, 2014, 08:08:25 am »

The next target for a „water bed“  should be the XXH computer for ………… .
The recommendations for the equipment placement is to store everything in a rack far away from the speakers. Consequently  the rack shall be enclosed with  a sound proof wooden cabinet of a high WAF.

Joachim

* rack away from speakers.jpg (127.73 KB, 1280x720 - viewed 996 times.)
juanpmar
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #196 on: January 28, 2014, 08:47:12 am »

I thought I had too many panels until I saw the Joachim's room. Spectacular room treatment!
There's a problem in my opinion placing the rack so far away, you have to run very long interconnection cables, unless you use XLR cables of course, or long speakers cables.
To place the the NOS1 in an isolated cabinet is also a good idea that could be complementary of other anti-vibration treatments.
Great system, Joachim

Regards,
Juan

PS. Joachim, about WAF, if a wife accepts the panels I think she will accept easily any cabinet hahaha Wink

Audio Pc: Processor i7 970: 3200MHz (reduced to 1668MHz), 6+6 cores/ RAM Corsair DDR3, 24Gb, 1333MHz/ Mb Asus X58 Sabertooth/ OS and XXHE in Peter's RAM-Disk / The CPU fan is the only one in the Audio Pc: NF-S12A (600rpm/6.7db)/ No graphic card/ Power supply: Seasonic SS-400FL2, fanless.

Configuration and Updates in HOW I'VE BUILT MY NEW PC...http://www.phasure.com/index.php?topic=1673.0. This post is very old but maybe someone still find it useful

XXHighEnd: 2.11a. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN/ KS:Phasure NOS1 Out 4.0/ #4 Engine/ Adaptive Mode/ Q1=10, Q3,4,5=1, xQ1=15/ Dev.Buffer: 4096/ ClockRes: 15ms/ Straight Contiguous/ SFS: 0.69 (max 0,69)/ Not Invert/ Phase Alignment Off/ Allow format change/ Decode HDCD/ Playerprio: Low/ ThreadPrio: Real Time/ Scheme: Core 3-5/ UnAttended/ Not Switch during Playback Off/ Playback Drive none/ UnAttended/ Include Garbage Collect/ Copy to XX Drive by standard/ Always clear Proxy before Playback/ Stop Desktop Services/ Stop Remaining Services/ Stop All Services: Off/ Keep LAN Services: On - Persist: Off/ Use Remote Desktop/ Minimize OS/ XTweaks : Balanced Load 35/ Nervous Rate 10/ Cool when Idle -/ Provide Stable Power 0/ Utilize Cores always 1/ Time Performance Index: Optimal / Time Stability: Stable / Arc Prediction/ Number of cores in use: 12 (máx. 6-12)

Music Server PC (W10) totally silent with OS (W10) in SSD and music inside in SSDs - RDC > Ethernet Gigabyte cable 3m > Audio Pc > 1m USB Lush cable directly from the USB3.0 in the motherboard > PHASURE NOS1a-75B-G3 (Driver v1.0.4) 16ms > Blaxius BNC interconnects > Genelec 1037B 3-Way Active speakers with BNC inputs
christoffe
Audio Addict

View Profile Email
« Reply #197 on: January 28, 2014, 09:02:08 am »

I thought I had too many panels until I saw the Joachim's room. Spectacular room treatment!
There's a problem in my opinion placing the rack so far away, you have to run very long interconnection cables, unless you use XLR cables of course, or long speakers cables.
To place the the NOS1 in an isolated cabinet is also a good idea that could be complementary of other anti-vibration treatments.
Great system, Joachim

Regards,
Juan

Hi Juan

this is not my room. The picture is from the net I used for a sample.
For the rack placement you have to make compromises, and the longer runs of the speaker cables is an approach with the smallest negative impact of the SQ.

Joachim

Edit: The equipment storage in one rack has some advantages:
- short interconnections (less RFI)
- one location for earthing and power supply

juanpmar
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #198 on: January 28, 2014, 09:07:08 am »

Great system, Joachim

Regards,
Juan

Hi Juan

this is not my room. The picture is from the net I used for a sample.
For the rack placement you have to make compromises, and the longer runs of the speaker cables is an approach with the smallest negative impact of the SQ.

Joachim

Oh sorry, I thought it was your room. Yes you are right about that compromises. good

Juan

Audio Pc: Processor i7 970: 3200MHz (reduced to 1668MHz), 6+6 cores/ RAM Corsair DDR3, 24Gb, 1333MHz/ Mb Asus X58 Sabertooth/ OS and XXHE in Peter's RAM-Disk / The CPU fan is the only one in the Audio Pc: NF-S12A (600rpm/6.7db)/ No graphic card/ Power supply: Seasonic SS-400FL2, fanless.

Configuration and Updates in HOW I'VE BUILT MY NEW PC...http://www.phasure.com/index.php?topic=1673.0. This post is very old but maybe someone still find it useful

XXHighEnd: 2.11a. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN/ KS:Phasure NOS1 Out 4.0/ #4 Engine/ Adaptive Mode/ Q1=10, Q3,4,5=1, xQ1=15/ Dev.Buffer: 4096/ ClockRes: 15ms/ Straight Contiguous/ SFS: 0.69 (max 0,69)/ Not Invert/ Phase Alignment Off/ Allow format change/ Decode HDCD/ Playerprio: Low/ ThreadPrio: Real Time/ Scheme: Core 3-5/ UnAttended/ Not Switch during Playback Off/ Playback Drive none/ UnAttended/ Include Garbage Collect/ Copy to XX Drive by standard/ Always clear Proxy before Playback/ Stop Desktop Services/ Stop Remaining Services/ Stop All Services: Off/ Keep LAN Services: On - Persist: Off/ Use Remote Desktop/ Minimize OS/ XTweaks : Balanced Load 35/ Nervous Rate 10/ Cool when Idle -/ Provide Stable Power 0/ Utilize Cores always 1/ Time Performance Index: Optimal / Time Stability: Stable / Arc Prediction/ Number of cores in use: 12 (máx. 6-12)

Music Server PC (W10) totally silent with OS (W10) in SSD and music inside in SSDs - RDC > Ethernet Gigabyte cable 3m > Audio Pc > 1m USB Lush cable directly from the USB3.0 in the motherboard > PHASURE NOS1a-75B-G3 (Driver v1.0.4) 16ms > Blaxius BNC interconnects > Genelec 1037B 3-Way Active speakers with BNC inputs
CoenP
Audio Addict

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 28, 2014, 09:52:12 am »

On topic again:

Last evening I did some serious listening with an isolated USB card and the USB grounding wire in the NOS1 disconnected. I did not optimize settings or anything further.

I NEVER EVER has such good sound in my room. It was completely natural and I could not locate my speakers anymore. The amount of nuances is unbelievable. I tried a few tracks from albums of notoriously bad SQ and I suddenly could follow any instrument even a male/female background vocals were clearly distiguisable. Didn't even know they were there. Its like you can hear much further in the recording I had a vision of listening to a master tape.

Dynamics do not draw your attention away or make the sound to loud or uneasy. If it is there it sounds like it ought to, big, powerful, detailed and easy. Mind you this is with a 0.8W amplifier.

Pfeww sounds good !

-end of rave-

Now next is spending some time with the settings and if time permits produce a vessel for the NOS.

regards, Coen

Settings: Qn: , SFS: , timeres: XT tweaks: , buf: 4096, driver: 8 ms,

Audio PC (jan 19): XXHE PC v1 with RAMdisk w.o. videocard and 1 of 2 cpu fans + BRIX/USB3 storage musicserver. ETN to Fibre converters (linear supplies), 500m SFP modules & 5m OM4 cable. Power cable PE not connected, together with nos1 and poweramp in separate "audio" powerstrip.

Clarixa set + Intona (or Lush 1m), Phasure NOS1a-75B G3 USB (buf 16 ms)-> Blaxius ->SE EL95 (0,8W triode) + cheap link to Abaqus 300W plateamps> Bastanis cable-> Bastanis Sagarmatha Duo ("DIY").

[other sources: TD124/3009SII-i/Grace F9/lounge LCR phono; Rega Planet 1997 vintage]
CoenP
Audio Addict

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 28, 2014, 09:56:44 am »

Oh,

I almost forgot about the imperfection. The sound was tilted to the right again. It did not annoy me (yet), but this is an area of concern. This must be something about 1.168 and Q setting because now I am listening to win7 or it is somewhere else in my system. We'll see....

regards, Coen

Audio PC (jan 19): XXHE PC v1 with RAMdisk w.o. videocard and 1 of 2 cpu fans + BRIX/USB3 storage musicserver. ETN to Fibre converters (linear supplies), 500m SFP modules & 5m OM4 cable. Power cable PE not connected, together with nos1 and poweramp in separate "audio" powerstrip.

Clarixa set + Intona (or Lush 1m), Phasure NOS1a-75B G3 USB (buf 16 ms)-> Blaxius ->SE EL95 (0,8W triode) + cheap link to Abaqus 300W plateamps> Bastanis cable-> Bastanis Sagarmatha Duo ("DIY").

[other sources: TD124/3009SII-i/Grace F9/lounge LCR phono; Rega Planet 1997 vintage]
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #201 on: January 28, 2014, 11:01:53 am »

Hi Coen,

Do you perhaps have a description of the changes you perceived from going from the isolated card on the PC side only to USB isolated at both ends ?
As you know I have such a description for W8, but not for W7. So I just wondered ...

Thanks,
Peter

For the Stealth III LPS PC :
W10-14393.0 - July 17, 2021 (2.11)
XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere (also from the PC).

For a general PC :
W10-10586.0 - May 2016 (2.05+)
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere.

Global Moderator
CoenP
Audio Addict

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 28, 2014, 11:12:51 am »

Hi Coen,

Do you perhaps have a description of the changes you perceived from going from the isolated card on the PC side only to USB isolated at both ends ?
As you know I have such a description for W8, but not for W7. So I just wondered ...

Thanks,
Peter

Yes. from one to both sides isolated, windows 7 only. One MAJOR improvement.

Windows 8 has been a waste of time sofar.

regards, Coen

BertD
Audio Enthusiast

Only the Best!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #203 on: January 28, 2014, 11:52:28 am »

By the way, when you still mention the "power supply", even if all works fine since I disconnected (and isolated) the black wire, you are not talking about the 2 toroidal power supplies right ? This shows my total lack of knowledge about electronics...

As far as I understand it should be this wire (coming from USB ground) and not the mains ground you might refer too.

See picture.

Peter, correct me if I am wrong!

* Isolation USB.jpg (326.79 KB, 889x516 - viewed 933 times.)

Februari 1st: RDC controlled i7-4785T (set to 800Mhz - fully passive design without any moving parts), 16GB RAM / XXHighEnd 2.04c on 2GB RAMDisk (IMDisk) / Windows 10 Pro 10586.0 X64 on internal 250GB SSD / Music on external NAS / Playback Drive 10GB RAMDisk (IMDisk) / SFS 0.10 / Barbone Industrial Intona > Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) > Blaxius BNC interlink > BD-Design BD30-SPR amplifiers > BD-Design Custom Made Sigma loudspeakers.

XX settings basically similar to PeterSt's
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #204 on: January 28, 2014, 12:05:51 pm »

Correct Bert. Thank you for (someone) finally producing a picture while I should have done it myself ...

Peter

XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).

For a general PC :
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.

Global Moderator
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #205 on: January 28, 2014, 12:08:11 pm »

Hi Coen,

Thanks,
Peter

Yes. from one to both sides isolated, windows 7 only. One MAJOR improvement.

Windows 8 has been a waste of time sofar.

regards, Coen

Hi Coen,

It's almost symantics, but I meant "SQ changes" ...
So for W7, sound without the NOS1's side isolated and what changed when the isolation was applied.
"Major improvement" ... well, I'll believe that. But how ?

Thanks !
Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #206 on: January 28, 2014, 12:17:44 pm »

As far as I understand it should be this wire (coming from USB ground) and not the mains ground you might refer too.

See picture.

Please notice :
When I (earlier on) talked about isolating that bare end Bert pointed one of his arrows to, you should know that I myself guided that end through the sleeves at the right side. In the below picture you can see it sticking out.

This is not any formal means of removing this connection because eventually it should be removed at the USB's interface side (in the other leg). But *that* is not advised to do because fragile.
And so it was my idea to have it harmless to some degree (about picking up) and sticking it through these sleves would imply good positioning of the wire automatically. Anyway this is how I have it so anyone doing it the same should perceive the same (SQ/Noise) merits from it, for the better or the worse.

Peter

* RiddleTweak19.png (680.75 KB, 778x619 - viewed 919 times.)

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
Stanray
Audio Enthusiast

View Profile Email
« Reply #207 on: January 28, 2014, 12:41:10 pm »

My USB-cable only has D+, D- wires and separate ground wire (no 5V wire). The ground wire can easily be disconnected.

What influence could disconnecting the ground wire have? I haven’t dared to try it (Ok, this also shows my lack of proper knowledge about electronics  blush1)

Regards,
Stanley

AudioPC: Passive Intel i7-2600S / Hyperthreading On / Motherboard: Asus P8H67-V/ RAM: Kingston DDR3 32GB/ Motherboard USB3.0 to NOS1a / PSU: Silentmaxx Fanless II/ no computer cabinet and no fans (NoFan 80 EH passive CPU cooler) / Music via LAN on SSD on MusicServerPC (desktop computer-W10)/ All music in WAV /Control on desktop computer or on Macbook Air <-> Wifi <-> separate (audio)router <-> LAN <-> MusicServerPC <-> LAN <-> AudioPC.

September 2021: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM/ XXHE 2.11 / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/1 / Q1Factor = 4/ Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 10ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 10.13 (max 10,13)/ No Filter/ not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Peak Extend Off /Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback/ UnAttended / All Services Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : 62, 1, -, 1, 1/ Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = On / Custom Filtering Low (16x) / -> Lush^3 USB-cable 70cm (A: W-Y-R-G, B: W-G) > Phasure NOS1a 75B G3 DAC, Driver v1.0.4) (16ms)/ Output via Balanced Blaxius BNC Interlinks > Audio Analogue Maestro monoblock amplifier > speakers: Apogee Acoustics Scintilla (custom rebuild).
CoenP
Audio Addict

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 28, 2014, 12:52:10 pm »

Ok sound quality changes.

With the NOS1 side still connected and PC unconnected, there is a sharpness in the highs and the soundscape feels somewhat unstable. That is that images seem a little inflated and wandering, having lost their focus. Because of this 'bigness' you are not able to hear all details, especially on the background only 'hints'  of them remain. Highs also seem to not have a lot of nuance.
Nevertheless the sound breathes and has a natural character.

Now with the NOS1 side also disconnected, focus returns, and how! So much so that many 'background' details suddenly become clearly audible. I also hear far more into the sound ('depth' if you will) scape.
Loudspeakers have disappeared. Like Vollenweiders harp playing full power in the room. Another example is the brush that is used on drums on the Miles Davis' Kind of Blue album. You can now clearly hear it rotating over the drum's skin while the other (loud) instruments play their respective parts. There is a lot more nuance to be heard in the playing of the instruments. I almost envisioned them moving wrt the microphone. On that same album the piano has the kind of sound I recognize from the LP, rich playful and drowned in its own reverb.
Depending on the album the music stays between the speakers or moves out of them. In any case there is a natural lightness that I recognize from live performances.

So far I have not heard ill defined or sharp highs. The low end is just there like it fits, but it is not very prominent. Yet I have to start tuning the settings. They were just semi-random that was from my experiments with re-grounding the USB cards brackets.

And there is the matter of the right channel tilt. This is less noticeable in the midrange, but bass heavy instruments are constantly more to the right.

regards, Coen

nik.d
Audio Loudspeaker

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 28, 2014, 12:58:42 pm »

Peter,
While mentioning 'sleeves' you actually wanted to say 'slot openings' on the right side and that wire is put through one of slots?
(Red circled area from /your above/ photo)

* IsolUSBwireOut.png (810.16 KB, 778x619 - viewed 818 times.)

XXHE 2.11a / W10 14393.0 / Asrock Extreme4-M, Xeon E5-2648L, 16GB DDR3 / NOS1, Starcrimson GaNFET monoblocks, GR Research 'Venuette' OB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19  All
  Print  

Jump to: