XXHighEnd - The Ultra HighEnd Audio Player
March 28, 2024, 10:21:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: August 6, 2017 : Phasure Webshop open ! Go to the Shop
Search current board structure only !!  
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Filter request(s)  (Read 141910 times)
CoenP
Audio Addict

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2014, 11:37:59 pm »

Will make a 352.8 filter when I have some time. But we can already see (from your post) the permutations occurring ...
swoon
Peter

I guess 24 bit output versions of the Custom filter are also on the to-once-do list?

regards, Coen

Settings: Qn: , SFS: , timeres: XT tweaks: , buf: 4096, driver: 8 ms,

Audio PC (jan 19): XXHE PC v1 with RAMdisk w.o. videocard and 1 of 2 cpu fans + BRIX/USB3 storage musicserver. ETN to Fibre converters (linear supplies), 500m SFP modules & 5m OM4 cable. Power cable PE not connected, together with nos1 and poweramp in separate "audio" powerstrip.

Clarixa set + Intona (or Lush 1m), Phasure NOS1a-75B G3 USB (buf 16 ms)-> Blaxius ->SE EL95 (0,8W triode) + cheap link to Abaqus 300W plateamps> Bastanis cable-> Bastanis Sagarmatha Duo ("DIY").

[other sources: TD124/3009SII-i/Grace F9/lounge LCR phono; Rega Planet 1997 vintage]
charliemb
Audio Enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2014, 03:13:56 am »

But WAV should work.

Indeed, it does, well, sort of.  By that I mean that the first time I tried a wav file, it did not work. (huh?)  So I stopped the loading, clicked on [c], killed engine3,   and tried it again.  Then it worked!   Well, again sort of.   By that I mean that for that particular album, only 7 out of 12 cores (hyperthreaded) lit up.  Huh?   why only 7.

So I found the few other wav albums that I have and they had no problems lighting up all 12 cores.   What's up with that?

And playback drive, or not, made no difference.

So, okay, new datapoints.

(been busy and I could swear that I have already posted about this but I don't see it.   maybe it was just a dream.)

July 2019:
XXHighEnd PC (i7 3930K) Hyperthreading On (12 cores) clocked to 3.6GHz (100%), 16GB, Windows 7 Ultimate64 SP1 on 2.5” SATA2 SSD disk for OS and XX, music on 3.5” SATA3 7200 RPM.  Motherboard BIOS settings: BCLK = 100 MHz / Intel Speed Step = OFF / Max Clock Ratio = 36 / Allow OS to change ratio = *OFF*. 
XXHighEnd 2.10 Adaptive / Q1/3/4/5 = 2/0/0/1 / Q1x = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Straight Contiguous / SFS = 30 (max 150) / Playerprio = Low (or below normal) / ThreadPrio = High / Core3-5 / No Playback Drive / No RAMDISK / UnAttended / most services Off, WASAPI on  / Minimize OS / XTweaks set to v2.01 Defaults / 16x 768K Custom Filters (High) or ArcPredict
DAC: Holo Audio Spring 2 KTE NOS DAC, and no preamp (also ISO REGEN powered by battery)
charliemb
Audio Enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2014, 04:15:40 am »

Sound impressions of new Custom and AI filters.

Firstly,  I should preface this  by saying that I'm running my Sabre32-chip OS DAC  (Wyred 4 Sound DAC2) with the PCM filter set to SLOW, which except for the sampling frequency +-20% is like having no filter at all almost everywhere.  Meaning: I'm relying on these XX filters almost entirely for the sound.   But also, running the DAC like this tells me much about the filters themselves.  And also, it is closer to an unfiltered NOS DAC which shall remain nameless.

The sound.  These filters sound fantastic.  So far I've only used the Custom 176 filter and AI using only one setting which is with the % pre-post ringing set to 17% (which I imagine is like 34% toward linear phase from 0), plus noise shaping dither.  To various extents, they bring to XX what was missing, which over here was an overly clean sound which sometimes sounded dry.  Not that I ever heard a problem.  It was more that I knew something was missing.  For example, I have some tracks by female vocalists and I know, because I've heard them before, that I should be melting in my listening chair.   But there was no melting.   Bit perfect would solve this but was too rough.  Once you hear the smoothness of AP it is hard to go back to bit perfect.

So I found myself using AP for rock, instrumentals, and male vocalists.   But for female vocalists, flutes, violins, violas and such, I had to turn to AI or no filter, or HQPlayer, and for all of those the melting happened / happens.   But all of these alternatives had their down sides as well.  For HQPlayer and to a less extent the old AI, the soundstage and imaging was nothing like AP.  Big losses there.

Then came these new filters in 186a and i.  We are already well past the melting.  The harmonic richness, which is what was missing, along with a correctness are now extremely satisfying for both Custom and the new AI.   And as expected, to varying degrees.

Custom still sounds a little like AP, and now only rarely exhibits this "something is missing" harmonically situation, but retains the amazing soundstage of AP.   And I'm glad to hear Boleary write that it exceeds AP.   I've not noticed that it exceeds but I will listen for that.  Certainly AP continues to be amazing in this regard and Custom is close, at least. 

The new AI is also a bit of a miracle.  Certainly is sounds better than any HQPlayer filter right now.  That's amazing when you consider the refinement of HQPlayer's filters.   But like HQPlayer, the new AI (@17%) looses a lot on the soundstage and imaging..   But what it looses in imaging it compensates in harmonic richness.     Where Custom can sometime sound a little lacking harmonically,  the new AI never lacks, and perhaps gives a little too much (GOOD for an alternative).  Have a dry sounding CD?   No problem:  just throw the new AI 17% at it.   Also amazingly,  the new AI never trips.  It never stumbles,  and everything seems to sound great.  Oh, except for the lack of soundstage in comparison to the amazing AP and Custom.

Hint hint...  I'd love to see something Custom that was asymmetrical in between this current custom 176 and the new AI set to 17%, more or less.  And okay,  if too much soundstage is lost,  then closer to current custom 176. 

Very very happy to have these filter choices.  Thank you Peter.  You are either very lucky or you are a genius.  It's always hard to tell between those two.

July 2019:
XXHighEnd PC (i7 3930K) Hyperthreading On (12 cores) clocked to 3.6GHz (100%), 16GB, Windows 7 Ultimate64 SP1 on 2.5” SATA2 SSD disk for OS and XX, music on 3.5” SATA3 7200 RPM.  Motherboard BIOS settings: BCLK = 100 MHz / Intel Speed Step = OFF / Max Clock Ratio = 36 / Allow OS to change ratio = *OFF*. 
XXHighEnd 2.10 Adaptive / Q1/3/4/5 = 2/0/0/1 / Q1x = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Straight Contiguous / SFS = 30 (max 150) / Playerprio = Low (or below normal) / ThreadPrio = High / Core3-5 / No Playback Drive / No RAMDISK / UnAttended / most services Off, WASAPI on  / Minimize OS / XTweaks set to v2.01 Defaults / 16x 768K Custom Filters (High) or ArcPredict
DAC: Holo Audio Spring 2 KTE NOS DAC, and no preamp (also ISO REGEN powered by battery)
boleary
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2014, 10:43:36 am »

So for months now I've preferred 8x to 16x oversampling. 16x was just too refined and flat sounding. However the new Custom filter checkbox with the "Preferred" 705 setting has not only put the punch back into 16x but the tonal quality is in another league from anything I've heard from a digital system. Entirely natural and balanced. Nora Jones like never before. Thanks Peter!

Now what about hi res stuff? Previously I'd turn off all upsampling for hi res. If I do that now I guess I have to turn off all filters? Haven't tried yet and am just wondering.

XX2.07/MB: ASRock Extreme 4M , i7-3930K @ 0.5GHz/ RAM-OS W10586/32 Gigs 1600 DDR3/ Clarixa usb cable  /Q1,3,4,5 = *14*/1/1/*1* / *Q1Factor = 1* / Peak Extension: Off/Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *.5ms* / Straight Contiguous / SFS = *.02,/ Do Nothing With Cover Art / not Invert / *(Phase Alignment Off  / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Real Time / Scheme = 3-5 / UnAttended (Just Start) / *All* Services Off except LAN & RDC/ Persist off/No OSD / No Running Time / Minimize OS / Boost on/XTweaks : Balanced Load = *40* / Nervous Rate = 1/ Cool when Idle = NA / Provide Stable Power = 0 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Best/ Time Stability = On/ No Up-sampling/R-2R DAC
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #94 on: June 30, 2014, 12:08:44 pm »

Brian, your up times in prison are quite strange. But I don't care of course. Hahaha.

But no, these filters are not much suitable for hires, although you can try it. Well, "suitable" is not the correct word, but at least the roll off will be unnecessary "fast" (should be more upwards the frequency band).
Otoh, it shouldn't be audible if my theories are somewhat correct ...

Peter

For the Stealth III LPS PC :
W10-14393.0 - July 17, 2021 (2.11)
XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere (also from the PC).

For a general PC :
W10-10586.0 - May 2016 (2.05+)
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.
Removed Switching Supplies from everywhere.

Global Moderator
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #95 on: June 30, 2014, 04:55:36 pm »

Sound impressions of new Custom and AI filters.

Hey Charlie,

You provided there a very good description which will allow me to proceed in certain directions. All spot-on what it's about (in my view).

So thanks a great bunch,
Peter

XXHighEnd Mach III Stealth LPS PC -> Xeon Scalable 14/28 core with Hyperthreading On (set to 14/28 cores in BIOS and set to 10/20 cores via Boot Menu) @~660MHz, 48GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 14393.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/0/0/*1*/ Q1Factor = *4* / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *10ms* / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = *10.13*  (max 10.13) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / Stop Desktop, Remaining, WASAPI and W10 services / Use Remote Desktop / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD Off (!) / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *62* / Nervous Rate = *1* / Cool when Idle = n.a / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Optimal / Time Stability = Stable / Custom Filtering *Low* (16x) / Always Clear Proxy before Playback = On -> USB3 from MoBo -> Lush^3
A: W-Y-R-G, B: *W-G* USB 1m00 -> Phisolator 24/768 Phasure NOS1a/G3 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (16ms) -> B'ASS Current Amplifier -> Blaxius*^2.5* A:B-G, B:B-G Interlink -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers. ET^2 Ethernet from Mach III to Music Server PC (RDC Control).

For a general PC :
*XXHighEnd PC -> I7 3930k with Hyperthreading On (12 cores)* @~500MHz, 16GB, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit build 10586.0 from RAM, music on LAN / Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Q1/-/3/4/5 = 14/-/1/1/1 / Q1Factor = 1 / Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = 1ms / Memory = Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect / SFS = 0.10  (max 60) / not Invert / Phase Alignment Off / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Realtime / Scheme = Core 3-5 / Not Switch Processors during Playback = Off/ Playback Drive none (see OS from RAM) / UnAttended (Just Start) / Always Copy to XX Drive (see OS from RAM) / All Services Off / Keep LAN - Not Persist / WallPaper On / OSD On / Running Time Off / Minimize OS / XTweaks : Balanced Load = *43* / Nervous Rate = 1 / Cool when Idle = 1 / Provide Stable Power = 1 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = *Optimal* / Time Stability = *Stable* / Custom Filter *Low* 705600 / -> USB3 *from MoBo* -> Clairixa USB 15cm -> Intona Isolator -> Clairixa USB 1m80 -> 24/768 Phasure NOS1a 75B (BNC Out) async USB DAC, Driver v1.0.4b (4ms) -> Blaxius BNC interlink *-> B'ASS Current Amplifier /w Level4 -> Blaxius Interlink* -> Orelo MKII Active Open Baffle Horn Speakers.

Global Moderator
boleary
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2014, 02:23:50 pm »

So I tried to revert back to 186.a last night and could not overcome repeated preset errors. Unfortunately, when I removed the 186.a XX.exe and engine3 files from my XX folder it had presets active. Moving them back into the XX folder all I get now are preset errors and going to a "previous preset " setting doesn't work. Do I have to reinstall 186.a from the beginning or is there a particular preset file I could delete to get my original 186.a files to work?

XX2.07/MB: ASRock Extreme 4M , i7-3930K @ 0.5GHz/ RAM-OS W10586/32 Gigs 1600 DDR3/ Clarixa usb cable  /Q1,3,4,5 = *14*/1/1/*1* / *Q1Factor = 1* / Peak Extension: Off/Dev.Buffer = 4096 / ClockRes = *.5ms* / Straight Contiguous / SFS = *.02,/ Do Nothing With Cover Art / not Invert / *(Phase Alignment Off  / Playerprio = Low / ThreadPrio = Real Time / Scheme = 3-5 / UnAttended (Just Start) / *All* Services Off except LAN & RDC/ Persist off/No OSD / No Running Time / Minimize OS / Boost on/XTweaks : Balanced Load = *40* / Nervous Rate = 1/ Cool when Idle = NA / Provide Stable Power = 0 / Utilize Cores always = 1 / Time Performance Index = Best/ Time Stability = On/ No Up-sampling/R-2R DAC
PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2014, 02:33:44 pm »

Brian,

In your XXData folder for each day a backup is made of the active preset file of the previous day. So use one of which you know it still worked for the version concerned.

Let me know whether this helps you.
Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
boleary
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2014, 01:35:19 pm »

In your XXData folder for each day a backup is made of the active preset file of the previous day. So use one of which you know it still worked for the version concerned.

Let me know whether this helps you.

Yes, but only after deleting the PresetLoader.XXSI file. Then and only then was I given the option of selecting a previous preset loader file. Hope this makes sense.

Before deleting the XXSI, if I just tried to swap the engine 3 and .exe files, I got the following two errors:

1. Error at initializing conversion from string "to type "Decimal" is not a valid setting: 63, and after clicking OKAY on the error dialogue box,

2.Error opening settings: Preset file

From there I was not given a choice to load a different preset file until I rebooted. But that "choice" happened while rebooting. After the reboot I'd get the same series of errors. As stated above, this was only solved by deleting the PresetLoader XXSI file.

PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2014, 02:22:26 pm »

Thank you for the feedback Brian.

Let's say that the whol eprocedure anticipates on not even being able to start XXHighEnd any more. So, that would be a manual job anyway.
Otherwise, but depending on the situation, indeed there will be the auto-question about wanting to load back a backup, but possibly this does not lead to a normalized situation again. What I recall though is that when this happens - after selecting the backup file, XXHighEnd quits and all should be fine. If it did not quit at all then nothing will be fine.

Lastly, I'd say that explicitly using the [...] button next to the Load button (or somewhere there) should replace the file as well. But after that similar anomalies might happen, again depending on how bad the situation is.

Summarized, think of this as a manual emergency situaton. So the replacing how you did it should always work. Thus outside of starting XXHighEnd.

Lastly, I guess that "backwards compatibility" could be difficult (so going back to older version with newer Preset file). I always take it into account (so should be compatible) but probably it is not in this case (of upgrade).

Again, thanks,
Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
boleary
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #100 on: July 05, 2014, 11:32:00 am »

Two things with 186i: sometimes when changing volume during unattended playback the track will "skip", like a needle bouncing on a record, as the volume is changing. One time I had to stop the track because it wouldn't stop skipping. This is very inconsistent as I can often change the volume with no skipping at all. Secondly, I played a 24/96 track yesterday and it sure sounded good! I unticked "Custom," did not tick arc Prediction, and turned off all upsampling. Very nice.

Okay, three things: I'm really surprised that more NOS1 owners, standard and upgraded, haven't posted 186i impressions. The sound on my system is the best ever, again.  Happy

PeterSt
Administrator
High Grade Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #101 on: July 05, 2014, 11:57:09 am »

Hi Brian,

Change your SFS to attack that skipping (to higher I'd say). If that doesn't help change Q1.

I never noticed such a thing; just looked ... SFS=2, Q1=14, (x), ClockRes=1ms (Core-3-5). Q3,4,5 = 0,0,3.
Of course I needn't worry about SQ (NOS1a) but you can try these settings.
Oh, PC still runs at 430MHz.
And played from RAMDisk (XXHE and Playback).

Regards,
Peter

For a general PC :

Global Moderator
acg
Audio Addict

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2014, 03:13:44 pm »

Okay, three things: I'm really surprised that more NOS1 owners, standard and upgraded, haven't posted 186i impressions. The sound on my system is the best ever, again.  Happy

I can't find where to download it (must be blind).  I suppose I could send Peter an email.

Anthony

Audio PC
Stealth Mach II with Xeon E5 2698 v4 20 Core 2GHz  with Hyperthreading On [40 cores]/ 32GB Ram / RAM-OS / mobo USB port

XXHighEnd 2.11 RAM-OS (W14393 RAM)
Engine#4 Adaptive Mode / Buffer 4096 / Q1/3/4/5 = 14/1/1/1 / xQ1 = 1 / Processor Core Appointment Scheme = Core 1-3 / PlayerPrio = Low / ThreadPrio = RealTime / ClockRes = 1ms / Not Switch during playback = off / Xtweaks Balanced Load = 43 / Nervous Rate = 100 / Cool when idle = 1 / Provide stable power = 0 / Utilize cores always = 1 / Time Stability = Stable / Time Performance Index = Optimal / SFS 0.90MB Max 120MB / Straight Contiguous / Include Garbage Collect = on / Start Playback during conversion = off / Do not start playback at all = off / Copy to XX-drive by standard = on / Always clear Proxy before Playback = on / Stop Remaining Desktop Services = on / Stop Desktop Services = on / Stop Remaining Services = on / Stop WASAPI Services = on / Stop W10 Services = off / Keep LAN Services = on / Persist = off / Use Remote Desktop = on/ Arc Predict / Minimize OS = on / Peak Extend = off / Unattended

Audio Chain
Stealth MachII PC >> Lush^2 USB 1.1m >> NOS1a G3 B75, Driver v1.0.4 (4ms) >> Blaxius^2 >> 10Y DHT Preamp >> 6 way active horn speakers (Single Ended Triodes)
AlainGr
Audio Addict

Music for life

alain_gregoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #103 on: July 05, 2014, 03:22:08 pm »

Hi Anthony,

I will find it here Happy
http://www.phasure.com/index.php?topic=2944.msg31692#msg31692

Alain

Desktop with ASUS Sabertooth X79 motherboard,Intel 3930k 6 cores (+ 6) at 1.2 GHZ,32GB ram 1333Mhz,Win 10 pro build 14386 64 bit with no updates,OS + XXHE on external Sata III SSD (Esata), music (WAV) on external 5200 rpm drive through network, OS MInimized, XX with engine 4 adaptive,4096 (buffer size), CPU with scheme 3,Player = Low,Thread = RealTime, Q1 = 14,Q345 = 1,1,1,Q1x=1,Clock res = (variable),Stop Desktop Services,Stop Remaining Services,Stop Wasapi,,LAN on,persist = on,all OSD off,SFS = 2,PE off,PA off, Arc Prediction,x16 Upsample, Straight Contiguous,Lush USB  cable,Phasure NOS1a DAC,Meitner PA-6 preamp, Spectral Audio DMA-180  Power Amp, Tannoy System 15 DMT II, Tannoy St-100 supertweeters, Tannoy TS2.12 subwoofers (2). * On hiatus for a while...
boleary
Crazy Audiophile

View Profile Email
« Reply #104 on: July 05, 2014, 08:01:13 pm »

Thanks Alain, Peter hasn't "officially" released 186i so it's only been posted in this thread as a "Beta" for those who are particularly impatient.....thanks Stanley! Happy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11  All
  Print  

Jump to: